• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I'm so excited! I'm getting a new book today.

Started by Raineyrocks, October 24, 2012, 08:35 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Awakening the Third Eye: Discovering the True Essence of Recapitulation by Lujan Matus 

I hope I actually discipline myself to read the entire book.  I ordered David Icke's new book last year and haven't even started reading it.  :P   

Book Description
Publication Date: December 30, 2010
Our third eye is nothing less than a porthole to gnosis. We have an inbuilt ability to access infinite wisdom that is absolutely pertinent to our lives yet is often inaccessible due to its enigmatic nature.

Glimpses of our universal connectivity come to us in subtleties, signs and intuitions that brush against us gently or urgently, bringing vital messages that link us to a larger arena of activity, relentlessly inviting us to become aware of our galactic context. These are veiled communications from our third eye matrix. To cultivate receptiveness to this ongoing exchange is to travel into full remembrance of who we are.

This book offers invaluable insight into how to recognize and develop your own relationship with the magical faculty of third eye seeing and ways to integrate that into daily life practices.

Lujan Matus deftly ushers us into the heart of the mysteries of perception and consciousness, presenting new perspectives on our place in the universe and what we are capable of. His teachings trigger welcome revolutions

Raineyrocks

Darn!  My freaking book never came like it was suppose to but I've had fun with the kids for the past couple of days so something good came out of the book not getting here yet. :)

Pat K

Jim Johnson

Your Bible isn't mystic enough for you, Rainey?

I love how mystic and mistake are so close.

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 26, 2012, 10:20 AM NHFT
Your Bible isn't mystic enough for you, Rainey?

I love how mystic and mistake are so close.

Oh my gosh, the bible is infuriating to me!  In my opinion the bible is one big contradiction and total hypocrisy, it makes me feel like god is very cruel, egotistical, and demented.  I really think the bible is man's creation as a form of control and division.  When I stay away from the bible and try to get rid of my childhood religious conditioning, I experience god in such a different way.

It's so weird too how evil backwards is live and god is dog.  What's up with that?  Strange, I think! :-\