• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My long rant about lots of things

Started by Raineyrocks, January 11, 2013, 11:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

The government, corporations, etc. are shitting all over us and they have been for so long because a lot of us are afraid of the consequences, me included, but it's never going to end and just keep getting worse if there aren't enough of us that tell them where to shove it.  My hats off to so many people on this forum that reject the system, I respect you enormously! :)

In my lifetime these are the things I've seen happen and "they" have gotten away with it so naturally "they" are going to try to come for people's guns, why not? 

1.  Taxes and we have no say over where our money goes because the government does what it pleases and "they" are supposed to be working for us, please!  They need to be fired!  Our votes mean nothing anymore if they ever did.  They have built elaborate underground bases for themselves and we paid for them but we will be screwed if something catastrophic happens.  The media annouced on 9/11 that Bush was safe in anti nuclear aircraft somewhere in Kansas or something like it was a great thing that he was safe.  What about us? 

2.  They told establishments they had to have a non-smoking area in their businesses so the owners installed special fans, (whatever they are), then before you know it, there was no smoking allowed.  They got away with it, without much resistance! 

3.  They, (tired of doing the " "), take our children, babies away for whatever reason they want and worse they usually put them in shitty foster homes.  Oh my gosh, the factual horrid stories I've read about what happens to these poor innocent babies, it makes my blood boil!

4. They incorporated, "political correctness", what a load of crap so now we are told what is proper to say and what isn't.  I talked to plenty of black people about this stuff and the black people I've spoken with don't give a shit if they are called, "African Americans", or just black people or better yet by just their name.  It's like we don't know what color we are and who cares anyway? So of course enough people bought into that though and it has created a further division which is exactly what the government wants because if we ALL got together they know they would be in trouble.

5.  Welfare has destroyed the family unit because your kids can't have a mom and dad together if you need help from the state.  Whatever happened to family and neighbors helping each other, it really used to be that way I've seen it?  There would be no need for the state's help if we all kept it the way it used to be.

6. Television has changed so much since I was a kid now it's about kids talking to their parents like they are stupid, old, and dorky.  We can't discipline our children, (I don't mean beat), because they can go tell a teacher and bam they are gone.  A lot of parents give their kids Ritalin and other crap so they shut up and behave.  I always want my kids to have a respectful voice in their lives but like I said respectful!  I've told them they can talk to me about anything they think I'm doing wrong as long as it's respectful, they know never, ever to lay one finger on me or I will kick their ass.  I've taken crisis hotline and dare cards out of their binders when they went to public school and taught them the manipulation behind that stuff, it's just a narc card on mommy and daddy and teachers aren't your parents. Family comes first not Mrs. Schmo your english teacher! 

7.  They have tried to and succeeded a lot in my opinion, to convince us that old people are just pains in the ass.  I've taught the kids to treat old people with the utmost respect, hold doors  open, appreciate their knowledge, learn good, smart things from them they've seen and been through a lot more than we have.  I believe these scumbag manipulators are terrified of old people because they know how much knowledge without technology old people have and heaven forbid if we actually learn something from them. 

8. Oh yeah and suppression of emotion, I love this one, what a crock!  I cry, laugh, yell, where and when I FEEL like it and if people think I'm nuts I feel sad for them.

Okay enough of my rant, sorry these things just really irk me and I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees this stuff so I'm not coming from a "better than thou" perspective.  I just wonder now what will really happen when they screw with the 2nd Amendment if we have let them get away with as much as they have already and I include myself in there too because I've been pretty docile just sitting home learning things, paying attention but not really doing anything about it, waiting for "it" to come to my front door and I've been lazy.   :-[