• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Your questions for officials - tell me what they are so I can ask 'em on cam

Started by Dave Ridley, February 10, 2013, 03:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Does anyone have concerns about, or questions you would like me to ask, NH state reps and senators this year?   Particularly I want questions to ask the bad guys, not so much friendlies - everyone else talks to friendlies so I don't want to duplicate that.

The more names, the more concerns, and the more questions I receive from you the better I can do my gig....

Some questions I won't ask, if they seem too hyperbolic or boring. But I hope many of you will put many questions out there for me to relay.....

Would prefer you post them publicly on this thread so I don't have to log in to read them.

Dave Ridley

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

Which part of your Constitution authorizes that legislation?    Which part of that constitution authorizes it to speak for people that haven't consented to the constitution or sworn an oath to protect it?

KBCraig

Quote from: Free libertarian on February 25, 2013, 10:56 AM NHFT
Which part of your Constitution authorizes that legislation?    Which part of that constitution authorizes it to speak for people that haven't consented to the constitution or sworn an oath to protect it?

Ummm.... ...thread?

lildog

If you can catch Jim Splaine, he's an anti liberty gem.  He's actually argued in the past that it's the free state group who is seeking to take away his freedom and liberty and he's publicly stated he's proud of his F rating with the liberty alliance. 

Russell Kanning