• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Party in Grafton!

Started by Kat Kanning, June 30, 2013, 06:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

We haven't visited the Free State in a LONG time, and we'd love to see folks, and help John celebrate 3 years at Peaceful Assembly Church!  Plus we heard there was a dearth of parties in the Free State  ::) ;D

When:  Sunday July 7th, 2pm
Where:  Grafton, NH:  Peaceful Assembly Church
Why:  Because we want to :)

Russell Kanning

John says their normal meeting is at 1pm, so we will order food after that ( from the Grafton store or from anyone that wants to supply food for money).

Drinks and lunch is on us. Come with a smile and an appetite.

This will be John's 4th July with the church.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

Our load is now delivering in Mass at 2am on Sunday.
So we won't be able to be in Grafton on Saturday, but maybe we can stop in western mass and visit the merry men of Keene.
Sunday in Grafton will still be on. :-)

Russell Kanning

I see Jason is coming, Tom P, and Bosse's. Does jerry, Evan and the man cave know about it yet. Who else have we not contacted?

Free libertarian

I hope to be there. 

Kat Kanning

Yay!

Excitement is running high on our end  :D

jerry

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 01, 2013, 11:22 AM NHFT
I see Jason is coming, Tom P, and Bosse's. Does jerry, Evan and the man cave know about it yet. Who else have we not contacted?

If I can get the saddle on the moose I will endeavor to find my way over the mountain on Sunday.

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

Sweet
Plus those city slickers tom and Lizbeth can see some wildlife. :-)