• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Masshole thread

Started by dalebert, March 06, 2014, 06:54 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

WithoutAPaddle

Can anyone find a picture of the corresponding "Welcome to New Hampshire" greeting sign that was just before the Hampton toll booth in the late 1970s or early 1980s that read something like:  "Buckle up.  Protect your little tax deduction"?

Pat K

Dale must have had to drive to Boston again.

Russell Kanning

Kat saw a cop car using a turn signal the other day ...... we thought it might be a trick

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on March 06, 2014, 08:50 PM NHFT
Dale must have had to drive to Boston again.

Nope. I never drive in Mass.

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 09, 2014, 10:07 PM NHFT
Kat saw a cop car using a turn signal the other day ...... we thought it might be a trick

A few years back, I saw a cop exit the interstate using his turn signal, come to a complete stop at the end of the ramp, and make a legal turn (again, using his turn signal).

It was so unusual that I wrote about it online and emailed the chief of police.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: KBCraig on March 13, 2014, 09:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 09, 2014, 10:07 PM NHFT

A few years back, I saw a cop exit the interstate using his turn signal, come to a complete stop at the end of the ramp, and make a legal turn (again, using his turn signal).

It was so unusual that I wrote about it online and emailed the chief of police.
Did they catch the guy who stole that car?

Russell Kanning