• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Come for the Forced Enemas. Stay for the Incompetent Leadership.

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 11, 2014, 06:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Reason.com   500-Page Torture Report Released. Come for the Forced Enemas. Stay for the Incompetent Leadership.

When I was young I read a book about what the North Koreans did to torture American prisoners... now the U.S. does it.

U.S. Gooberment  policies has unleashed an ugliness that I'm afraid can't be put back in the bottle... just read comments people make.

The Drug War, the War on Terror, the hatred of undocumented workers... all have brought a callous disregard for "the other". German's are still bearing the stigma for what went on with the Nazis.

If you really want to be disturbed read...

Architects of C.I.A. Interrogation Drew on Psychology to Induce 'Helplessness'

Jim Johnson

I am angry that it has taken more than 13 years for people to wake up to this shit.

Tom Sawyer

We've been hip to their jive all along...

Kat's photo of Russell at a Tilting at Windmills event

Russell Kanning

and some of them have promised to stop it ...... and then they don't

btw .... when my asthma is going crazy, it feels horrible to lay down and even worse if I was upside down. I can see how the upside down water treatment would really make you think you are drowning. horrible

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

"Arrest Henry Kissinger for War Crimes!" Code Pink

"Get out of here you low life scum." John McCain
"So Henry, I hope you will — Dr. Kissinger, I hope on behalf of all of the members of this committee on both sides of the aisle — in fact, from all of my colleagues, I'd like to apologize for allowing such disgraceful behavior towards a man who served his country with the greatest distinction. I apologize profusely."

http://youtu.be/yP9In2fNs84

Kill millions in an undeclared, illegal war = great guy. The anti-communists end up being pro-fascist.

Kind of reminds of Dr. Strangelove
"There's no fighting in the war room!"

Pat K

Being called scum by the doll eyed war mongering McCain is a badge of honer.

Russell Kanning

both sides of the aisle ..... I guess we need another aisle