• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Once a cop... Part 2

Started by John, October 22, 2015, 11:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

No need to be sorry.
However, the main point is the unspoken part of the subject line; always a cop.

Hey, thank you for reminding me that I'm out of popcorn and need to pick some up.

Peace

Russell Kanning

so what has been happening when this guy calls the cops?

Tom Sawyer

Calling the cops is like pointing a gun at someone, the big difference is someone else controls the trigger.

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 25, 2015, 04:13 PM NHFT

I'm not there, and I have no other witness as to what actually prompts these calls.
Redman himself says he does call.

Seems like it might be all really crazy stuff. Like in this small sample from Keven's facebug posts:

Oct. 20 about 8:30am - "Like a rat guarding his cheese, John Redman is calling the cops on me for stealing. Guess I may have a difficult time signing the railing deal today if I am in county lock up for a block of sharp cheddar."

About 1:00pm, "He called them and plans to have me removed. The cops are here now. Lets bring up the fact the man opens everyone else's mail."

About 4:00pm, "Yep, he got me taken to the police station and issued a summons. Told that I can not go back to the farm while he is still there."

Oct. 22 about 8:45pm, "After allowing my roomate a couple days to cool down. First thing he does when he sees me in the house is takes a picture of me in the kitchen(as evidence of my crime) and calls the state troopers.

"The police chief assured me today when i spoke with him that I may return without being detained. So i came back to check on my property and the old bastard had been moving my items outside and putting them into the bed if my 69 Chevy C-10.
What the senile old man presumed is that just because he is screaming assult, does not necessarily constitute assult."

About 11:30pm, "So now if the local police do nothing he is going to the attorney General......"

Yeah, there is plenty more very crazy crap - but all from the one side.

K neth

Quote from: John on October 24, 2015, 11:32 PM NHFT
He would often say that people often "become what they hate."

I used to see that. Now I see that one notices in others the things that one already dislikes in oneself, and hates them because of it.

John

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 25, 2015, 04:32 PM NHFT
Calling the cops is like pointing a gun at someone, the big difference is someone else controls the trigger.

And everyone else in town has to pay for the "service."

John

Quote from: K neth on October 25, 2015, 07:36 PM NHFT

I used to see that. Now I see that one notices in others the things that one already dislikes in oneself, and hates them because of it.

That surly also happens.
I try to be alert to this in myself as well.

Peace

John

Quote from: K neth on October 25, 2015, 07:36 PM NHFT

Think of how many innocent people who got abused (particularly at an early age) then go on to do the same to others.
Their hate often puts a "time stamp" (or other mark, which later returns to haunt in its own way) which then often triggers this victim to reenact the same behavior against a new victim who might be about the same age...

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 25, 2015, 04:32 PM NHFT

Yep. 

K neth

Quote from: John on October 25, 2015, 07:55 PM NHFTThink of how many innocent people who got abused ... then go on to do the same to others.
Yes. It's interesting.  How many cops were bullied by a cop before becoming bullies of righteousness themselves.

Read Will Grigg. Never call 911.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 25, 2015, 04:13 PM NHFT

They put their donuts and coloring books down and come right over.   

This whole episode just reinforces my reasoning for why Vermin Supreme 2016 makes so much sense.  He features a free dental plan, so if a dog eats your dentures, it's no biggie!

Russell Kanning

free dental .... man that sounds good

firecracker joe

I used to think that i would like to live in grafton now it sounds like peighton place (drama)..i will agree once a cop. ACAB ( all cops are bitches) and anyone who calls them for petty problems. Short of reporting a serious accident i have never called the leo's, but i will take things into my own hands if forced.

Russell Kanning

So firecracker Joe is afraid of draaama? I thought you could take the heat. :)

Tom Sawyer

I don't think you people are taking the problem seriously enough.... 

I mean it is a block of cheese we're talking about here! Sharp Cheddar at that!