• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ten Cool Sites #13

Started by eglove, October 23, 2015, 01:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

eglove

"Ten Cool Sites" is a series I started a while back to feature the sites I'm adding to "Liberty Resource Directory." LRD has thousands of links to resources you might not be able to find on Google. Below is a very short summary, for more details, go here: https://ethanglover.biz/blog/ten-cool-sites-13/

• Emot.es - ?( ?° ???°)?, ?(? ? ? ? ?)?, ??????????, ? ?? ? ???, ?•?•? (EDIT: Unicode emotes not supported on Simple Machines forums....)
  • Fitness Blender - Workout videos, for actual free.
  • Free Sound - Free sounds.
  • Holy Crop - The government is financing the drought in the west. For real.
  • .htaccess Tools - How I'm redirecting all visitors to my site from Chris Cantwell's to a post about him... no matter what he links to. (And other useful things.)
  • I Need a Resume - This creates one.
  • Learn ChemE - Do you even chemical engineer, bro?
  • Dollars for Docs - See which pharmaceutical companies are paying your doctor and how much.
  • Typo Hound - Find the best deals on eBay by searching for misspellings of items.
  • Varvy - The only worthwhile automated tool to test if your site is search engine friendly.

WithoutAPaddle

Quote from: eglove on October 23, 2015, 01:00 AM NHFT
  • Typo Hound - Find the best deals on eBay by searching for misspellings of items.

I used to search out common misspellings for the names of manufacturers of television signal distribution products and saved myself a bundle on those purchases.

I'm sure there are some good deals available on Warren Spahn baseball cards where the listing is misspelled..

eglove

The Price Geek is another good eBay one. You can look up almost anything (generally stuff above $50) and find out the average price over time; as well as what auctions are overpriced and underpriced based on that data right now.

Russell Kanning