• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Started by Riddler, December 12, 2015, 05:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddler

As a side note. .....I take pride in my negative karma ranking, however,  I swear it used to be lower (higher negative),
And, also, shouldn't there be some sort of Top Ten chart, or something? .......pretty sure I've been the Top Negative contributor for these many years.....Just sayin

Jim Johnson

Russell, would ask your Goddess to give Riddler 386 of my karma points?

eglove

I'm not sure why these threads exist. I just want to get in on one from the beginning and see how long I last...

Also, I will not feel validated until I have 100 karma points. So... you know... applaud this.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: eglove on December 12, 2015, 11:34 PM NHFT
I'm not sure why these threads exist. I just want to get in on one from the beginning and see how long I last...

Also, I will not feel validated until I have 100 karma points. So... you know... applaud this.

So ya shootin' fer -100?

Russell Kanning

I think I can manipulate the points too ..... there must be a chart somewhere.

jerryswife

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 13, 2015, 03:41 PM NHFT

Wouldn't that be like stuffing the ballot box?  And, sort of, false advertising?  You are talking about obliterating the rating system and destroying people's faith in a fair and open "vote" on the worth of a comment

Jim Johnson

Quote from: jerryswife on December 13, 2015, 08:03 PM NHFT

Wouldn't that be like stuffing the ballot box?  And, sort of, false advertising?  You are talking about obliterating the rating system and destroying people's faith in a fair and open "vote" on the worth of a comment

Come on... it's Christmas.

eglove

Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 13, 2015, 10:33 PM NHFT

It's December 14, Jim.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: eglove on December 13, 2015, 11:15 PM NHFT

It's December 14, Jim.

Christmas starts at the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and lasts until about 8am December 25th, according to modern tradition.

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 14, 2015, 08:04 AM NHFT

It's December 14, Jim.

Christmas starts at the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and lasts until about 8am December 25th, according to modern tradition.

Actually I think in the modern modern tradition, Christmas starts after Halloween.  But you can't call it Christmas...it's the Holiday season.

eglove

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on December 14, 2015, 08:37 AM NHFT

It's December 14, Jim.

Actually I think in the modern modern tradition, Christmas starts after Halloween.  But you can't call it Christmas...it's the Holiday season.

My Calendar says Christmas is on the 25th, and the day after that is the Day After Christmas Day.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: eglove on December 14, 2015, 09:57 PM NHFT

It's December 14, Jim.

My Calendar says Christmas is on the 25th, and the day after that is the Day After Christmas Day.

TWEEEEEEEEEEET.    Ten Yard penalty.....  Appeal to Authority

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 15, 2015, 06:18 AM NHFT
Quote from: eglove on December 14, 2015, 09:57 PM NHFT

It's December 14, Jim.

TWEEEEEEEEEEET.    Ten Yard penalty.....  Appeal to Authority

Hello Claus enterprises, may I help you?

Wha...When's Christmas?  Oh no, I'm afraid that would be the other Claus.  You're welcome have a good night.

Riddler

Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 12, 2015, 06:31 PM NHFT
Russell, would ask your Goddess to give Riddler 386 of my karma points?

Blast you.......you WOULD do that, just to be vindictive,  wouldn't ye.....
Not happy, unless we're  at odds, eh..?

Riddler

Ms. Becky beat me 2 it.....Christmas does start the day after Halloween. ...they kinda glaze over t-day....not enuff $$
Btw , way hot pic, Ms, Thatcher....booyah.
Looking forward to Festivus, quite frankly