• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

ORLANDO MASSACRE: The Back Story to this Black Operation

Started by Silent_Bob, June 15, 2016, 08:36 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

did you hear his message at the end?
you can be wrong ... but if you are influential like a rapper you are dangerous to the safety and security of this democracy ..... or something close to that :)

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 20, 2016, 01:26 PM NHFT

you can be wrong ... but if you are influential like a rapper you are dangerous to the safety and security of this democracy

How weak is your democracy if a rapper is going to ruin it?

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Jim Johnson on June 20, 2016, 04:06 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 20, 2016, 01:26 PM NHFT

you can be wrong ... but if you are influential like a rapper you are dangerous to the safety and security of this democracy

How weak is your democracy if a rapper is going to ruin it?

;D Gotta agree with Mr. Johnson on this one.  Pretty weak indeed.

Russell Kanning

yea that part is pretty weak and he gets quite worked up about it.

blackie

I think you missed the point Russell.

Neil said being wrong and having influence is harmful to the health, wealth and security of the citizenry, not democracy. I assume he is talking about the citizens of earth, not a specific government.

And he wasn't just talking about a rapper, as he also mentioned presidential candidates.

Russell Kanning

oh ok ... he was worried about the security of the citizenry
that is funny

blackie

Funny, but not as funny as people who think the earth is flat.

Russell, are you going to be at porcfest, and would you be willing to do a interview about your flat earth beliefs?

Russell Kanning

I find him funny ..... but he takes himself .... or rather he plays a very serious role.
When does Porcfest start?