• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Orange Alert!

Started by WithoutAPaddle, October 03, 2018, 04:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

WithoutAPaddle

I got mine.  Did you get yours?  I then tuned to 640 and 1240 on my AM radio dial but only got white noise.  I was expecting to get an Orange menace tweetstorm.

WithoutAPaddle

An electrical  engineer friend of mine - who is in his mid 60s, so functionally, he is in the janitor phase of his career - asked me what the "feedback"  was from the test, like what were they hoping to learn and did they learn it.  He is someone who I would have asked if I had thought of it so neither of us know.

It has since occurred to me that maybe they used that mass contact to surreptitiously install some malware of sorts.  Another possibility was, it gave them the opportunity to develop a data base of where each and every operational phone was, and which of the sold and registered phones were and were not in service at the time of the test.

My computer has a virus in it, of sorts.  It is the McAfee anti-virus virus.  Every since my subscription ran out, it keeps popping open invasive, interfering windows that have annoying persistence and I don't know how to get rid of it.

jerryswife

Try shooting your computer, that'll get rid of it, I think.

WithoutAPaddle

Quote from: jerryswife on October 06, 2018, 06:42 PM NHFT
Try shooting your computer, that'll get rid of it, I think.

That didn't work in Christine.