• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Red Pill Expo comes east!

Started by jaqeboy, March 03, 2019, 10:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

You know something's wrong... Will you come to Hartford to find out what exactly it is - to learn how the world really works?
June 7 - 9, 2019

Join us in a ride-sharing and room-sharing economy trip and stay in Hartford for the Red Pill Expo. After 2 years out west, Red Pill comes east!

Follow this link for more info and to register: https://tinyurl.com/RedPillHFNH

Free libertarian

jaqeboy

You're welcome. This is put together by G. Edward Griffin - the 3rd annual event. I think the first one was in Bozeman, Montana, then the 2nd year was in Spokane, Washington. I couldn't make it to either of them, though.

I'll be working on ride-sharing and trying to get a bunch of rooms in an Air BnB, or something like that, so we can make it economical and easy.

jaqeboy

From the site - Mission:

Red Pill EXPO is the major annual event of Red Pill University, founded in 2017 to help truth seekers better understand how the world really works – contrary, in many cases, to commonly held illusions. The visionary behind the University is G. Edward Griffin, author of the famous exposé of the Federal Reserve, The Creature from Jekyll Island. The mission of the University and the EXPO is to bring together world-class experts to set the record straight on fake narratives, fake history, and fake news.

Tom Sawyer

G. Edward Griffin
From Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._Edward_Griffin

Quote"Chemtrails - Conspiracy Theory?". Australian Science. December 28, 2012. Retrieved 2015-03-11. The filmmakers bring in advocate and conspiracist G. Edward Griffin to join this chemtrail crusade. He talks about how chemtrails don't dissipate; that a permanent grid hangs over cities like Los Angeles."

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 05, 2019, 04:22 PM NHFT
G. Edward Griffin
From Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._Edward_Griffin

Quote"Chemtrails - Conspiracy Theory?". Australian Science. December 28, 2012. Retrieved 2015-03-11. The filmmakers bring in advocate and conspiracist G. Edward Griffin to join this chemtrail crusade. He talks about how chemtrails don't dissipate; that a permanent grid hangs over cities like Los Angeles."

I'm not much of a rabbit hole guy, since I don't need more "evidence" that the top down plantation system isn't for me.   I speed read the Creature  from Jekyll Island on a long cross continent flight years ago and it was thought provoking.   I'm curious, what are your thoughts on that book ?

Tom Sawyer

I have not read any of his books. Although I have looked into quite a few of the folks that promote various conspiracy theories. First off they are making money selling stories that people want to believe. It is more comforting to believe that there is some sort of nefarious plan behind the scenes then to find out that it is usually much more chaotic and random than that. Sure there are motivations that end up taking things in a direction, but I don't believe that some group of overlords are running it all.

When I first started learning about libertarian ideas I was told about the book 'None Dare Call it Conspiracy". Kernels of truth... Just like the sovereign citizens stuff.

From the Wikipedia article...
QuoteJesse Walker, the books editor for Reason magazine, says the book has grains of truth but "reduces things too much to a certain narrative, where the mustache-twirlers are behind everything."

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 06, 2019, 08:07 AM NHFT
I have not read any of his books. Although I have looked into quite a few of the folks that promote various conspiracy theories. First off they are making money selling stories that people want to believe. It is more comforting to believe that there is some sort of nefarious plan behind the scenes then to find out that it is usually much more chaotic and random than that. Sure there are motivations that end up taking things in a direction, but I don't believe that some group of overlords are running it all.

When I first started learning about libertarian ideas I was told about the book 'None Dare Call it Conspiracy". Kernels of truth... Just like the sovereign citizens stuff.

QuoteJesse Walker, the books editor for Reason magazine, says the book has grains of truth but "reduces things too much to a certain narrative, where the mustache-twirlers are behind everything."

Thank you for your reply sir.

I tend to agree that there's probably no secret Lizard people hierarchy controlling everything.  I see it more as a lot of independent and sometimes interest aligned criminals using similar tactics to do what they can for themselves.  Government and government schools do grease the wheels though and help to define and confine the narrative.

Although, I have sometimes twirled my mustache.  I gotta stop that....lest I'm outed. 

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on March 06, 2019, 05:20 PM NHFT
[murphl burfl furful]

Save your coded messages for your owl worshipping, fat cat buddies at Bohemian Grove mister!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on March 06, 2019, 03:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 06, 2019, 08:07 AM NHFT

Thank you for your reply sir.

I tend to agree that there's probably no secret Lizard people hierarchy controlling everything.  I see it more as a lot of independent and sometimes interest aligned criminals using similar tactics to do what they can for themselves.  Government and government schools do grease the wheels though and help to define and confine the narrative.

Although, I have sometimes twirled my mustache.  I gotta stop that....lest I'm outed.

We know you to be spawn of that long lineage of Schergenbergers!

Russell Kanning

and now I see him as giving some good info .... but working for the system :)

Free libertarian

jaqeboy

It's 2.5 hours from where I am in Weare to the hotel in Hartford. I'll check the room rates there and also check rates further out, but it may be like Liberty Forum where you really want to stay in the hotel the whole time to get the whole dose of the Red Pill. I'm sure we'll be getting 3 or 4 rooms to share, as there weill be a big grouping of AltExpo people and Health Freedom movement people all wanting to cluster together and room share, so I'll keep folks here posted. We can also ride-share down and anyone coming from further north can meet up here, since I have parking for numerous cars. This looks like it's going to be an awesome time!