• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Underground Radio ad

Started by Dave Ridley, February 01, 2005, 11:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Do you like public skew-ell? ?  Do you look forward to class ev-er-y day?  If so, this message is not for you.  The New Hampshire Underground is not for you.   Visiting our website would be bad for you.  Do not go to NHunderground.com.   Do not think about NHunderground.com.  Do not try to dress like or dance with it.

If you like publac skew-ells stay a-WAY from NHunderground.com and and keep your small animals (rhyme it with pals) in hiding too.  NHunderground.com is not for yew...

NHunderground.com   heh heh

Michael Fisher

Why appeal to parents at all?  Forget about the parents.

It's about time people started to talk to children and treat children like they're responsible human beings.

I have dedicated my life to teaching children that they are not slaves.

Russell Kanning

I agree Mike.....even if we do appeal to parents in other ways .....why not appeal straight to kids with this idea?

Dave Ridley

Gotta target one audience, can't have it both ways.    I've revised the draft above BTW to correct it.

Dave Ridley

I read this on the air on Free Talk Live yesterday, they think it should not be changed but that I should not be the one to read it.  We need a teenager or someone who sounds like a teenager to read it.  Maybe could put an ad up in a private school...

Kat Kanning

Dave Ridley

That's a tough one, Kat...you come off really well on radio interviews and you do have a young sounding voice.   On the other hand it would be cool  to get high schoolers involved in the creation of the ad; that in and of itself would generate interest.  I was thinking maybe putting up some kind of ad on a bulliten board at a wall in a private school with the school's ok?