• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Send the IRS to hell- Burn your Tax Forms

Started by PowerPenguin, February 10, 2006, 08:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerPenguin

Below is a copy of a post from the Free Talk Live forum (bbs.freetalklive.com). Perhaps this could be an idea for a protest in NH. Some would argue that this should be done near an IRS compound, but I think this would be a waste, as the people working there either don't want to or aren't able to change anything. Instead, for max media coverage, do this by a major TV news station HQ building. They wouldn't be able to ignore that right?

OK, kiddies, here's how you go about telling the IRS to rape itself up the ass instead of you. To do this, you will need the following materials:

1. Patriotic butane lighter (1)
2. IRS 1099 Tax Return Form (1)
3. Some water to put out fires in an emergency (1-2)
4. A camera (if you want to spread the word) (1)
5. A cool Gadsden flag  [optional] (1)

The procedure is pretty self explainatory, but here are some pics to show you how it's done:

aries

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: powerpenguin on February 10, 2006, 08:10 PM NHFT
Below is a copy of a post from the Free Talk Live forum (bbs.freetalklive.com). Perhaps this could be an idea for a protest in NH.

Dude, you need to come to NH and lead us in this march of the penguins!  Remember, Penguin Power  :broc:

BTW, are you a member of the FSP?  Are you going to the 2006 Porcfest?  Did you know i just heard your call on FTL  ;D

Dave Ridley

ah now that is something i had not thought of... protest right next to a TV station!  How can they ignore that, they even get to mention themselves in the story!

FTL_Ian

Quote from: DadaOrwell on February 11, 2006, 01:53 AM NHFT
ah now that is something i had not thought of... protest right next to a TV station!  How can they ignore that, they even get to mention themselves in the story!

Yeah, that's great!

PowerPenguin

Quote from: TN-FSP on February 10, 2006, 10:45 PM NHFT

Dude, you need to come to NH and lead us in this march of the penguins!  Remember, Penguin Power  :broc:

BTW, are you a member of the FSP?  Are you going to the 2006 Porcfest?  Did you know i just heard your call on FTL  ;D

I am an FSP Members, as of today in fact! I will look at going to Porcfest, and will defiantely attend, time and finances permitting. I will have to do quite a bit of traveling this year, and I can only work part time (I'm a full-time college student). Thanks for the complements BTW. I'm glad other people appreciate my ideas, and I hope to come up with many more good ones. I have another right now actually that I've heared of working in other countries. I'll post it in another thread. It may be something you've already utilized, but if not it should be.

Since we're on the subject, my specialty is organizational security, communications, and campaign strategy. Basically, if the job's technical in any way, I can get it done no matter what, it just depends on how long it will take.

I prefer to leave all the really high-profile interpersonal stuff to others though with the exception of speechwriting (I'm pretty good at that usually).

Tunga

Anyone here ever heard or seen of a W-8 BEN? ???

You can find it at the Treasury Dept. :)

Axe me about it! :D

PowerPenguin

Pretty much. Feel free to post your own pics :twisted:

Bald Eagle

I'd love to see you burn the IRS & its agents instead of wasting time with their silly forms.

Running with that idea - have someone dress up in a protective garment (Tyvek suit) and a thrift-store suit.  Then proceed to tar and feather the tax collector in front of the TV station. 

America has a long-standing tradition doing this kind of thing - have signs questioning why we stopped such practices and why no one ever repels and punishes revolting sub-human petty tyrants like tax collectors anymore.

Bald_Eagle

PowerPenguin

Yeah. Go guerilla theater! BTW, do you know any friendly religious establishments while we're at it? The Bible writers defiantely had a bone to pick with tax collectors. They should get back to that...

Russell Kanning

The guys that wrote the Bible have not changed their position on the subject. :)
If some of us Christians should get back to their teaching, we could party with taxgatherers and change their minds. Every taxgatherer that Jesus changed quit his job. Can you be a Christian and work for the IRS?

Caleb

QuoteAmerica has a long-standing tradition doing this kind of thing - have signs questioning why we stopped such practices and why no one ever repels and punishes revolting sub-human petty tyrants like tax collectors anymore.

It is important, in maintaining morality, that we do not stoop to the level of our oppressors.  The reason we do not intimidate our oppressors is twofold:  1)  It is immoral to use violence because in using violence we corrupt ourselves  2) We hold out hope that we may reach the hearts of even the most oppressive of tyrants.

As Russell pointed out quite astutely, Jesus won people over, he didn't conquer them militarily.

PowerPenguin

Tell it to Mohammed ;)

In all fairness, it could be argued that the conquests weren't actually his idea but were taken up by some close and misguided followers. For all we know, they were  a lot like the people today who just pretend to be pious when convienient in order to have an excuse for their otherwise reprehensible behavior. BTW, calibaba, what about self-sefense? What would your thresholds for this be?

Pat McCotter

The IRS is trying to save money this year - no paper tax forms are being provided to post offices/banks/etc. If you want them you will need to go to their web site and print them or order them.

PowerPenguin

Really? USPS started doing this with passport forms I know that. If so, that's just more plausable deniability for us!