• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real ID, HB 1582

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

Rocketman

Conclusions:

Odell is a statist lemming through and through.  Go BURLING!

d_goddard

Quote from: Rocketman on May 04, 2006, 04:35 PM NHFT
Odell is a statist lemming through and through.
Yep. These folks are signing away their seats.

Quote from: Rocketman on May 04, 2006, 04:35 PM NHFT
  Go BURLING!
No. Burling is a tax-and-spender, all for social programs and social engineering. So is Larsen.
They are just illustrating how sometimes people can be against you on 80% os issues, and your savior on the other 20%

Dreepa

d_goddard

Quote from: Dreepa on May 04, 2006, 04:39 PM NHFT
Morse sounds mad!
"If Jud Gregg wants to have his way with me, I SUPPORT HIM!"

Ruger Mason

Morse "changed his mind" this morning after speaking to a veteran, yeah right.  I don't believe that for a second.

In fact, I'd bet he made up the story about talking to the veteran.

toowm

QuoteMorse (speaking of Barnes' amendment): "he knows better than anyone that called me"

Laterno is supposed to be my Senator. Listening now, he won't be after the next election. >:( :( :-[

muni

Thanks for keeping us updated !  

d_goddard

Quote from: toowm on May 04, 2006, 04:45 PM NHFT
QuoteMorse (speaking of Barnes' amendment): "he knows better than anyone that called me"
Laterno is supposed to be my Senator. Listening now, he won't be after the next election. >:( :( :-[
AMEN.
These are people telling their constituents to FOAD.
Not the way to win votes and influence people!

Rocketman

Morse sounds like a real sicko.  Now this next idiot Laterno is parroting BS that has been long since discredited... "truck drivers won't be able to leave the state."  And he claims to have learned this in the last week?

Dreepa

Listening to this makes my blood pressure rise.  I can't believe that these people are saying about this!

Listen to what he just said 'they haven't even set the standards'  EXACTLY so we don't know what it WILL do.

Letourneau

Dreepa

Hassan is a tax and spender but she is dead on on this issue.

Ruger Mason

Its all a show.  Every one of these Senators made up their minds long ago.

CNHT

Quote from: Ruger Mason on May 04, 2006, 04:52 PM NHFT
Its all a show.  Every one of these Senators made up their minds long ago.

To deny the use of your NH license in another state is against the 14th amendment and unconstitutional.

I am at the radio station and still listening thanks to Sean Glazier on my cell phone but will have to go off soon...... :-(
Keep me posted on IMs (CNHTRADIO) as to what is happening will you?

I have YIM and AIM open...and will be on air in TWO.

FSPinNY

it's a "blizzard of uncertainty!" - sorry, I do not know which Senator just said that...