• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shampoo Revolt!!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, February 07, 2005, 04:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Quote from: Dreepa on April 14, 2005, 10:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on April 10, 2005, 07:43 PM NHFT
Hey they are only looking out for you, somebody might forget to rinse and repeat.
You guys are missing the point.? If you rinse, lather repeat.? Rinse, lather repeat.Rinse, lather repeat ... when do you stop?? That is why you need to be regulated by the state.

Holy crap! You mean you have to stop? No wonder I'M so wrinkley and water logged.

cathleeninnh

Quote from: LiveFreeOrDie on April 14, 2005, 12:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on April 10, 2005, 07:23 AM NHFT
Just to revive this thread, here's an article from our friend John Stossel, as found in the April 10 Sunday News (Union Leader):

http://unionleader.com/articles_showa.html?article=53135

I saw that the other day.? It seemed very familiar to me, so I checked his book, Give Me a Break (published 2/04) and sure enough, it was in there.? I don't know, maybe he re-wrote or re-worded it a bit last week, but it was an old piece of his.? I'm glad it was re-published to coincide with this bill, though.

Yes, all of his book has been repackaged into articles that show up regularly. I have noticed it for months. I think it is a good idea to keep circulating articles geared toward the general public. In many people, actiion is taken only after repeated exposure and sometimes a personal event.

Cathleen