• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

We The People organization to meet in NH

Started by Atlas, June 29, 2006, 03:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlas

This is for the national right-to-petition lawsuit that the WTP Foundation has filed in federal court.

JULY 2   Sunday    CONCORD,  NH
3-5 PM

New Hampshire Technical Institute
Sweeney Hall
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
(603)271-NHTI (6484)

From Points North or South
From I-93, Exit 15 East to I-393 to Exit 1 the Ft. Eddy Rd. exit- and follow NHTI campus road signs 1/2 mile and  Ft. Eddy Rd becomes College Dr.
From Points West
From I-89 to I-93 North to Exit 15 to I-393 to Exit 1 - the Ft. Eddy Rd. exit- and follow NHTI campus road signs 1/2 mile and Ft. Eddy Rd becomes College Dr.
From Points East
Route 4 To I-393 to Exit 1 - and follow NHTI Campus road signs 1/2 mile
and Ft. Eddy Rd becomes College Dr.

Dreepa

Add this to the calendar (I think the org poster can)

Kat Kanning

Cool about the meeting.  I've added it to the calendar.

tracysaboe

This is excellent.

I'm glad they're a group in NH!

TRacy

Friday

This event is listed on the wrong day on the calendar.  It's tomorrow, July 2.

Russell Kanning

Atlas

Nice and fair article. I'm surprised that only a dozen people showed up. Although, weekends are busy for freestaters. WTP needs to do more advertising in newspapers and talk radio before they have their meetings to maximize attendance.

Russell Kanning

I thought I would have a lot of contact with them, because Scott was working with them. But he doesn't have time for WTP, so I will have to contact the NH guys and get some stuff rolling.

They do focus a lot on talking to politicians. I can never get excited about that.

Dreepa

Quote from: FSP-Rebel on July 16, 2006, 03:34 PM NHFT
Nice and fair article. I'm surprised that only a dozen people showed up. Although, weekends are busy for freestaters. WTP needs to do more advertising in newspapers and talk radio before they have their meetings to maximize attendance.
I emailed the head of WTP and the local guy in Wolfeboro after the movie screening.
I invited them to NHFREE.com and to the MVP meeting.  Neither ever replied.

Atlas

Well, good try anyways. The local guy must be busy as well. But, the fact that they only had a dozen showed up doesn't tell me that they're doing much. I still wish them success though. I'm a little curious as to why they didn't peep out the mvp meeting or this forum.

cathleeninnh

The local WTP guy was the one who tried to stifle our 1582 protest promotion at the film screening. It took Russo himself to get permission for Katherine to speakat the event.

Cathleen

Russell Kanning

Maybe the WTP guys are not going to help us.