• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sen. Judd Greg on those tricky terrorists

Started by BOVER, July 12, 2006, 01:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

BOVER

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-07-11-senate-drug_x.htm?csp=34

"But Republican leaders vociferously opposed the plan for fear, they said, the drugs could be unsafe for consumers ? or even present a terror risk.

Sen. Judd Gregg, R-N.H., said the proposal was an attempt to push the FDA into reversing itself while "creating a massive hole on our capacity to secure our borders and protect ourselves."

"If I were a creative terrorist, I would say to myself, 'Hey, listen, all I've got to do is produce a can here that says 'Lipitor' on it, make it look like the original Lipitor bottle, which isn't too hard to do, fill it with anthrax," Gregg said. "

aries

Yesss, yessss, make the people afraid of the big bad wolf terrorists and they will calmly hand over their rights.

The only one who needs Anthrax in his Lipitor is Judd Greg

Over the counter drugs are bad! We need everything safely tracked by the government and kept behind the counter so there are no harmful things put in by the terrists!

Over the counter food is bad! There might be anthrax in these loaves of bread! We need a secure system of purchasing things... keep them all behind glass, securely tracked by the government, then only someone with a RealID RFID subdermal implant mark of the beast will be able to purchase them!

And [the Antichrist] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save [except] he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev 13:16-18 KJV