• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

WKBK Interview

Started by Kat Kanning, January 01, 2005, 04:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Here's the interview I did last week, if anyone wants to listen to it:

http://server5.wallnet.com/~rhull/mp3/

(Bob Hull is awesome for putting this in mp3 format for me!)

Russell Kanning

Download the Kat.mp3 file. It is great quality. :)

jcpliberty

Michael Fisher

My wife and I listened to this last night.  Great work!  Thank you for all of the LSF and FSP publicity!
Wow... how did you get so much airtime?!

Kat Kanning

Thanks :)  That was my f irst time on the radio.  I was pretty freaked out, but having fun by the end of it. 

I met up with Al Kulas because of the UN flag burning thing.  Nice guy!  He happened to be subbing for the regular weekday talk show host, and asked me to come on and answer questions about the FSP (his normal show is weekends early morning).  He wanted to give us the chance to calm people's fears about the Free State Project and its intentions.

Dave Ridley

I haven't had a chance to listen to this yet... what were the calls like in quantity and quality?  Normally Dan's show probably pulls in about 4 calls an hour.

FTL_Ian

Nice interview.  I don't know much about the show, but maybe the regular host will consider having you in on a regular (monthly?) basis.  Wouldn't that be nice?

I was also going to ask why this wasn't up on the FSP's main page, then I noticed it finally was.  Congrats, Kat.  This is one of the most friendly interviews I've heard of an FSP member.  You couldn't have had a better host.

Regards,
Ian

Kat Kanning

There were about 4 calls, all very positve, welcoming us to NH, asking if we wanted to help lower their taxes, asking about ingestion of illegal substances.  It was great, all the positve feedback.  One lady wanted info on how to get more info on the libertarians, so I told her when our local porcupine meeting is....sounded like she's going to show up :)

The host, Al Kulas, normally is on weekends early morning, 5-9, I think.  We hooked up with him during the UN flag burning, when he came out to help torch a few.  He was interested in getting various pro-liberty groups to work together....he's a member of the new Republican Liberty Alliance, I believe.  He wanted to calm people's fears about the FSP...kinda ease the way for the various groups here to work together.  So he picked someone non-threatening to come explain the FSP to people.  He's a nice guy!  Wants to teach at the Liberty Tree Learning Center also.