• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Should Grunt Be Banned?

Started by Grunt, February 26, 2005, 09:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Grunt

"If you want to know where the power lies, then ask whom you cannot criticize." -- Kevin Strom

AlanM

Should Grunt Be Banned? No, he should be flushed.

Grunt

Not before a little clandestine editing of his polls first!

What a fine gaggle of "freedom lovers" this is.

Kat Kanning

You have a woman (me) who offers to go out of her way, drive 3 hours to pick you up from the airport and show you around Keene.  Then you start posting that all women in the US suck, that we all hate men.  I take that as a slap in the face to someone who trying to be hospitable to you.  To continue when you become aware that no one here likes you or wants to hear what you have to say is just plain rude.  I don't even totally disagree with you...I've had no close women friends for years.  I like the company of men.  But you know what, the women in the FSP are nice.  I don't have anything in common with people who want to talk about hair/makeup/money/soap operas.  But I sure like the women on this forum and in the FSP.  You are an exception among men.  I think you're a discusting individual who doesn't know how to behave in polite society.  Please leave my property.

Grunt

Well since we are being honest, Id have you know I dont lump you in with the rest of the females. Nor did I ever make a statement to that effect.

Actually, I consider you to be fairly decent as people in general go. Home schooling, politically involved, offering a webpage to the community, etc

You may be within the top 5% of what America has to offer, so far as females go.

As I said before, when people take issue with me for being an American, I let them know not everyone worships Bush and Co. When I see reports about the war crimes commited by soldiers, I am not offended because I was a soldier too. Being born in New Jersey, I take the jokes in stride, then agree how much the place sucks the big one.

And mostly, when I speak with women, those rare (mostly older) ladies in America who openly admit feminism has run amok and is shredding America from the inside out, there is hope.

When I talk to foreign men, one of the leading topics is the behavior of American (and western) females.

Im sorry you have a mistaken impression of my comments, and Im sorry you are unable to get past your own insecurities and discuss the issue, being a critical one, honestly.

I wont post here any more since you at least tried to offer a valid reason why I shouldnt.

The seeds have been planted and its time to move on to greener pastures.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Grunt on February 27, 2005, 07:06 AM NHFT
The seeds have been planted and its time to move on to greener pastures.
Did Grunt really think he had done something useful or given us important information?

Dreepa

Well manure does help plants grow.

davemincin

MY VOTE!!!  comes down firmly on the side of our Ladies! :)

Scott Roth

davemincin

Quote from: Scott Roth on February 27, 2005, 05:33 PM NHFT
Gee, Dave...new tactics? ::)

Oh yes!  Never too old to adapt!  Freedom Ladies ROCK! ;D