• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pink Pistols Boston-area shoot in Manchester every 2nd Sunday

Started by 9thmoon, September 03, 2006, 04:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

9thmoon

I am a member of the Pink Pistols (http://www.pinkpistols.org/), an organization encouraging people of minority sexual orientations to learn about and become proficient with sidearms and gun rights.

The NorthEast Pink Pistols chapter has a shoot every second Sunday and it's in Manchester at the Manchester Firing Line, 50 Gay Street (HAHAHA), 2pm - 6pm.

I'll be there every month starting in October.  I'd be happy (as would lots of people on this forum, no doubt) to take interested parties shooting and help them get familiar.  I'm not an expert marksman, but I'm learning -- for me it's more about the self-defense side of things, and even if you never intend to carry a gun, it's smart to know how to handle one safely.  It doesn't have to be as part of the Pink Pistols organisation, either - just an offer from me to you. 

dalebert

Looks like it will be at least a year before I'm in NH, but I'm definately interested. I got a crash course from a friend on handgun basics, but I want to get more proficient, of course.

9thmoon

Cool!  I intend to be there by the end of October at the latest - I want to scout out all the local indoor ranges asap.