• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Town Project - My Thoughts

Started by Transition Force, September 04, 2006, 02:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Quantrill

Are these normal citizens in Winchester or are you talking about politicians?  Has anyone asked a politician if they would be opposed to more freedom for U.S. citizens?  Wondering what the official stance is toward the FSP from city hall, police stations, capitol hill, etc...

maxxoccupancy

If you move here, it should be for the long haul.  You don't have to run for office, but it would be nice if all of our members helped out on campaigns.

I don't worry too much about which pols are in City Hall right now, because they are going to find it harder and harder to stay in if they are voting our rights away.

--Max

dawn

ROFLMAO - normal people or politicians??!! For the stereotypical evil, greedy, controlling politician, I guess "normal" might not be a good description, but politicians thankfully come in different varieties. We have some vocal liberals who want to spend, spend, spend; we have some greenies who want to put as much land into conservation as possible; and we even have a few conservatives.

The complaining and attacks came from groups one and two. But, hopefully even they are starting to understand that there will be issues of agreement and that's what should be focused on. I think negative attacks ALWAYS backfire and make the attacker look small and petty.