• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Really really mad

Started by Kat Kanning, March 01, 2005, 02:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I posted a message on the FSP forum complaining about something the FSP Board did, and they deleted it, even though it contained nothing that should trigger a deletion:  profanity or violence, etc.

>:(

Lloyd Danforth

Keep posting!  I read the post. I thought the board meetings were online, didn't know there was an upstairs/downstairs. Confused.
Also, I couldn't see anything in the thread, above your post, that you could be refering too.

Kat Kanning

I was downstairs at Varrin's house when the board meeting was going on.

The thread was about the strategic goal:  "Place FSP leaders as speakers at local groups in many states, in order to increase the strength of local groups."  So at the end of the meeting, I was told that this was a goal of the FSP, and that I was to see that it happened.  I was objecting to being a volunteer and being told what to do, without even the courtesy of asking me or getting my input.

Russell Kanning

If only we could do long distance smiting

Pat K

davemincin

Quote from: katdillon on March 01, 2005, 02:19 PM NHFT
I posted a message on the FSP forum complaining about something the FSP Board did, and they deleted it, even though it contained nothing that should trigger a deletion:? profanity or violence, etc.

>:(

I thought you deleted the post? ???  Actually think the idea of the leaders getting out to the local groups a good one, but makes no sense, given your position, to not get your input.

Have never been able to figure out why the FSP leadership insists on not sharing information, and recieving input from the membership.  Found it way too frustrating, expect that is why I quit playing with them.

On a more positive note! :)  I believe our success so far, has been a direct result of our willingness to share information, and get the ideas of all the folks.  Hey, truth is, we need the help of everyone.

Yikes, sorry guys, expect I'm talking to the BAND! ;)

Kat Kanning

YA!  What the hell did you think this tuba was for? 

Russell Kanning

Band/Choir conversations are some of the best...especially if anyone can join 8)

Kat Kanning

And while we're on one here, I'd like to apologize to Sandy in the name of the Free State Project.

GT

I'll add my two cents. The FSP in theory seems to be a great idea. I read a thread this morning that the 20,000 number may only need to be 1,000 to be effective. Since I'm an NH resident I quess I only qualify as a Friend of the FSP. I'll support the FSP, but the early movers are the ones that are making a difference here now. It's great to chat about what you will do when you get to 20k. I prefer the NH Underground you can't beat the opinions of the people that have moved and are making positive changes here now.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: katdillon on March 02, 2005, 09:02 AM NHFT
in the name of the Free State Project.
Now yooouuuu dare to speak for the Free State Project? :o

Russell Kanning

Quote from: GDouglas on March 02, 2005, 09:28 AM NHFT
I'll add my two cents. The FSP in theory seems to be a great idea. I read a thread this morning that the 20,000 number may only need to be 1,000 to be effective. Since I'm an NH resident I quess I only qualify as a Friend of the FSP. I'll support the FSP, but the early movers are the ones that are making a difference here now. It's great to chat about what you will do when you get to 20k. I prefer the NH Underground you can't beat the opinions of the people that have moved and are making positive changes here now.
So I guess you are a "friend" of the FSP, but an esteemed member of the NHunderground NHfree community ;D

AlanM

Quote from: russellkanning on March 02, 2005, 09:30 AM NHFT

So I guess you are a "friend" of the FSP, but an esteemed member of the NHunderground NHfree community ;D

Agreed!!!  :)

Lloyd Danforth

GT

Thanks.