• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine 411

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 12, 2006, 08:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

Error has initiated a voice-mail/email recording system. :love4:

Anyone else got recording/listening/monitoring devices they would like to try out?

Warning, weather could be rotten, people could be nervous, donut crumbs may spring from the policeman's shirt when he is surprised.

TackleTheWorld

I've got myself,
A mini-DV camcorder,
A cell phone with pretty bad coverage (cingular),
Two police scanners,
And a serious chip on my shoulder for the Nashua police.
:angryfire:

error

I'm still working on getting the web page to add yourself to the email list to work. In the meantime you can PM me your email address and I'll add it in manually.

You can subscribe to get the emails here.

Anybody on the list will then be emailed a copy of voicemails left at the number 603-413-0411 immediately after they come in.

error

I should also say that while it's probably very good for watching cops, this is by no means the only possible use for this little system.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: error on September 12, 2006, 08:26 AM NHFT
Anybody on the list will then be emailed a copy of voicemails left at the number 603-413-0411 immediately after they come in.
I just sent a test voicemail.

error

"This is just Russell Kanning testing the system." Sounds good here!

error

Oh, I almost forgot. You people using Yahoo! email addresses (you know who you are) should look in your Bulk folder, just in case. Probably the same for everybody else.

And I can't send mail to SBC/AT&T email addresses (you know who you are, too) AT ALL; they have me blocked at the ISP level and refuse to remove me, and I have no idea why.

Kat Kanning

I didn't notice the email in my bulk mail....if it went there, it's gone now.

error

Kat, I've tried to mail you several times at your Yahoo address over the last few months, and as far as I know, none have ever gotten through. (Yet another reason I don't, uh, Yahoo...)

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

I just got the voicemail blast message.

error

It looks like the automated messages are getting through, anyway...Maybe it's Russell who isn't getting the messages. ...

aries

I've got myself a notepad and a disposable camera... maybe I'm behind the times. Both are generally in case of an accident, but after getting a ticket, I'd jot down all the details I could remember.

It'll be a cold day in hell when I get a cell phone, and video recorders are a tad expensive.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: aries on September 12, 2006, 03:07 PM NHFT
It'll be a cold day in hell when I get a cell phone

Looks like you'll be getting one if you ever travel through Michigan in the Winter:

aries

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 12, 2006, 04:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: aries on September 12, 2006, 03:07 PM NHFT
It'll be a cold day in hell when I get a cell phone

Looks like you'll be getting one if you ever travel through Michigan in the Winter:

I dont have to be there for it to get cold

Point is, I'll probably cave by january, seeing as I'm at college and the service here is much better than home