• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Politics Alaskan style

Started by maineiac, September 22, 2006, 09:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

maineiac

I butted heads with the weasely Murkowski back in the day when I ran for a city council seat in Alaska. He was a U.S. Senator at the time, and he shouted me down when I challenged his unconstitutional support of fiat currency and fraudulent federal taxation. My bud and I who ran for the seats, had recently discovered the Constitution and we were rabid radicals idealistically attempting to flex our political muscles. We lost.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2003270403_alaska22m.html

Pat K

burnthebeautiful

Hahaha, this article makes Alaska seem awesome.

QuoteOne former governor claimed he was guided by an invisible "little man" on his shoulder. A state lawmaker was busted for illegal possession of machine guns.

;D ;D

Spencer

I love the respect for the federal system that the Federal Bureau of Investigation has.  Whatever happened to the concept of dual sovereigns (the states and the fedgov)?  The governor should call up the National Guard to prevent the FBI from searching / seizing any part of the Legislature's offices.  It is pretty clear that the people of Alaska know how to throw the bums out -- they're well on their way to doing so.