• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

EMINENT DOMAIN-THAT is my hot button issue.

Started by David, September 27, 2006, 02:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I hate eminent domain with so much passion, that I don't know what to do.  This is the reason that within the last 6-12 months I have got a 'fire in the gut' feeling.
People spend their lives building, maintaining, and aquiring new property.  To have it stolen by heartless gutless bully police and politicians is insane. 
The constitution?  I don't give a rats ass if it says its okay.  The roads?  Screw the roads.  Leave people alone.  The supreme court?  I hope them pompous self rightous sons of b---- get whats comming to them.  Victims have a right to defend themselves.  In that light, it is a shame we weren't able to take that un principles piece of sh-- property. 

Yo, you gov't people reading this; when are you going to stop supporting stealling?  When are you going to do the right thing?  I know, I know, you are just following orders.  Well so did Himmler, and so did Goebels.  And the police who arrested Rosa Parks, well they were to.  You basta---. 
If you are too coward to stand up and refuse, when asked to enforce your precious laws, then look the other way.  You are quick to pull someone over for speeding, or for weed.  When are you going to arrest those who really do creat victims.  You cowwards. 
You self rightous pricks.  You are so dedicated to maintaining your precous 'order', that you forget the reason why you are supposed to do it in the first place. 
You give us no opportunity to live by our own rules.  When some group tries to live sepparatly, so as not to disturb your precious society, you aid and abbet a new waco massacre, or a new randy weavers wife.  You then force your evil aggresion on us, pretending to give us a choice, then punishing us when we use our so called choice. 
You make me sick.

aries

Well so far I can't recall any cases where people took the ultimate stand and decided "this is war"

Russell Kanning

Do you think you are ready to follow a path similar to Lauren Canario? She has declared nonviolent war on eminent domain. You can write her. You can start putting pressure on the city of New London, CT.
You get much less angry, when you are doing something.

Kat Kanning

CNHT

Quote from: fsp-ohio on September 27, 2006, 02:45 AM NHFT
I hate eminent domain with so much passion, that I don't know what to do.  This is the reason that within the last 6-12 months I have got a 'fire in the gut' feeling.
People spend their lives building, maintaining, and aquiring new property.  To have it stolen by heartless gutless bully police and politicians is insane. 
The constitution?  I don't give a rats ass if it says its okay.  The roads?  Screw the roads.  Leave people alone.  The supreme court?  I hope them pompous self rightous sons of b---- get whats comming to them.  Victims have a right to defend themselves.  In that light, it is a shame we weren't able to take that un principles piece of sh-- property. 

Yo, you gov't people reading this; when are you going to stop supporting stealling?  When are you going to do the right thing?  I know, I know, you are just following orders.  Well so did Himmler, and so did Goebels.  And the police who arrested Rosa Parks, well they were to.  You basta---. 
If you are too coward to stand up and refuse, when asked to enforce your precious laws, then look the other way.  You are quick to pull someone over for speeding, or for weed.  When are you going to arrest those who really do creat victims.  You cowwards. 
You self rightous pricks.  You are so dedicated to maintaining your precous 'order', that you forget the reason why you are supposed to do it in the first place. 
You give us no opportunity to live by our own rules.  When some group tries to live sepparatly, so as not to disturb your precious society, you aid and abbet a new waco massacre, or a new randy weavers wife.  You then force your evil aggresion on us, pretending to give us a choice, then punishing us when we use our so called choice. 
You make me sick.

So hurry up and get here to NH and we have at least 3 cases we can put you on to....

FrankChodorov

Quote from: freedominnh on September 27, 2006, 07:00 PM NHFT
It was brought up sometime last year that boycotting any corporation that benefits from eminent domain is surest way to strike back effectively.  Let's start a phuck Phizer campaign.  Buy generic prescriptions whenever possible.     If a retail box uses eminent domain in their real estate acquisition strategy boycott them.  Buy local and keep as much of your hard earned dollars in your local economy.  Again, pour back through the eminent domain and Kelo Report threads.   

bye-bye shopping at Walmart!

why not add limited liability via corporate charters too?

http://blog.mises.org/archives/005679.asp#more

David

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 27, 2006, 07:28 AM NHFT
You mind if I print that, fsp-ohio?

Sure. 
If anyone asks, I self censored most of my language knowing this is a public, family accesable forum. 

Quote from: aries on September 27, 2006, 05:48 AM NHFT
Well so far I can't recall any cases where people took the ultimate stand and decided "this is war"

Not 'war', but this is/was my line in the stand. 

David

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 27, 2006, 07:24 AM NHFT
Do you think you are ready to follow a path similar to Lauren Canario? She has declared nonviolent war on eminent domain. You can write her. You can start putting pressure on the city of New London, CT.

Dr. King stressed this frequently.  That nonviolent resistence was not passive, but very aggresive.  I am not a violent person, and I'm somewhat risk averse.  I would love to physically join.  :)

SouthsideIrish

How true this statement is. I was one of those angry white males who wanted to start a revolution with a gun. Now I see what Lauren, Dave and you are doing, and I am now a much happier person.

Anyway, eminent domain, well private property rights, is my hot issue too, but after listening to FTL a couple of nights ago I wonder if I could do what Lauren does. Can anyone do what she does, or at least any man? I can imagine the police getting rather pissed at having to carry me, since I am way over 200 pounds. I can see myself getting hit in the head as they try to put me in the car. LoL!

In, anycase, I am excited by what she is doing. People like Lauren and Dave with their silent and non-violent protests convinced me to come up earlier than I had planned too, and I expect that I too will probably be spending some time in jail. This doesn't scare me at all. Like you said it gives you something to do with you life, even if it is something tough to go through.

I will definitely send Lauren a letter this week and tell her that she has my support and that what she has done has convince me to become an activist. I never would have even done this if it wasn't for Ian and Mark does with FTL, and discovering the FSP and this site, and seeing what Lauren, Dave, and the rest of you are doing each day.

I know what Lauren is going through is tough, bad, criminal, but I hope that she will come to understand that even though she lost the battle in Fort Trumball, that the war is still not over, and that she has convince some others to join her in battle.

Bill

Ron Helwig

Quote from: freedominnh on September 27, 2006, 07:00 PM NHFT
It was brought up sometime last year that boycotting any corporation that benefits from eminent domain is surest way to strike back effectively.  Let's start a phuck Phizer campaign.  Buy generic prescriptions whenever possible.

Speaking of which; does anybody know of a good online drugstore that doesn't require a prescription?

I need to get a refill of the drug I am taking. (I'm taking it because I can't get drugs here without the government's permission, even though it is supposed to be a free country  ::) )

David

Quote from: SouthsideIrish on September 28, 2006, 08:08 AM NHFT

How true this statement is. I was one of those angry white males who wanted to start a revolution with a gun. Now I see what Lauren, Dave and you are doing, and I am now a much happier person.

Anyway, eminent domain, well private property rights, is my hot issue too, but after listening to FTL a couple of nights ago I wonder if I could do what Lauren does. Can anyone do what she does, or at least any man? I can imagine the police getting rather pissed at having to carry me, since I am way over 200 pounds. I can see myself getting hit in the head as they try to put me in the car. LoL!

In, anycase, I am excited by what she is doing. People like Lauren and Dave with their silent and non-violent protests convinced me to come up earlier than I had planned too, and I expect that I too will probably be spending some time in jail. This doesn't scare me at all. Like you said it gives you something to do with you life, even if it is something tough to go through.

I will definitely send Lauren a letter this week and tell her that she has my support and that what she has done has convince me to become an activist. I never would have even done this if it wasn't for Ian and Mark does with FTL, and discovering the FSP and this site, and seeing what Lauren, Dave, and the rest of you are doing each day.

I know what Lauren is going through is tough, bad, criminal, but I hope that she will come to understand that even though she lost the battle in Fort Trumball, that the war is still not over, and that she has convince some others to join her in battle.

Bill

I like the way you think. 
Jail scares me too.  But with every peacefull action by one of ours, it becomes more obvious how a gov't of people, becomes corrupted.  I was in particular struck by that judge tripling Lauren's bail, that is nothing more than a vicous spitefull thing.  The intimidation tactics are another one, right now with Dada.  And of cource, comming after Russel the way they did. 
Thoreau was wrong, a just man does not belong in a cage.  But so many times in history that is where he is found.  And knowing that I try to be just, and am Wrongfully persecuted, may make it easier to be in jail, as long as I remain a just person.  Who knows, maybe I can recruit some of the victimless crimes lawbreakers in to the protest movement.   >:D (I'm half serious about this.  What better reqruitment ground for fire in the gut persons than among people who have expirienced first hand the oppression of gov't.)

You know, the funny thing is, despite the never ending debate, disputes, and sometimes hostility to otherwise good allies, the freedom movement seems to be stregnthening.  We may yet be successful with peacefull nonviolent resistence, where the politics fall short.  No offence to those who try so hard to do things the 'legal' way.  Truth is, most don't want what you are trying to sell.  That's why I sometimes think the most possible goal is to get the enforcement wing of gov't to look the other way. 

Russell Kanning

Quote from: SouthsideIrish on September 28, 2006, 08:08 AM NHFT
I don't think Lauren has signed the surrender paperwork in Ft. Trumbull yet.

Kat Kanning

fsp-ohio, I edited this a little.  Is this what you meant by It's a shame we weren't able to take ____ property? 

You want your name on it?

http://www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=288&Itemid=36

David

Yes it was Souters' property. 
I won't be able to maintain my relative anonymity forever, but do to the inflammatory nature, I would rather remain anonymous, for now.  Feel free to state that I have requested anonymity.  Thanks

Kat Kanning