• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

SNOW

Started by aries, October 21, 2006, 09:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

aries

There is snow on my front lawn right now!  ;D ;D

You can still see the grass but come on, this is the first snow!!  :)

AlanM

Quick, wake up PatK so he can go out and play in the snow.  ;D

Pat K

aries

It stuck around all day! Still here :) though it's dark out now :\

I measured with my finger and it went just past the first bendy part of the index finger on my car's hood. 32 degrees out here. No snow and 36 in Littleton.

YAY MY FAVORITE SEASON... late fall. I enjoy both the weather and the festivities.

And don't tell my family and friends but I'm writing a novel this november as part of national novel writing month, and I'm giving unpolished rough drafts, author signed copies to my friends and family as gifts. If I ever get around to having it edited and get published, they can ebay them!

KBCraig

Quote from: aries on October 21, 2006, 08:09 PM NHFT
And don't tell my family and friends but I'm writing a novel this november

Don't worry, we're not your friends, or anything.  ::)  ;D

I'll gladly offer my services as an editor, gratis. "Editor" in the traditional sense: one who proofreads and corrects. Not "editor" in the modern sense: intermediary ho, seeking a pimp.

Might as well put that BA-JOUR to use in support of the FSP...

Kevin

aries

Quote from: KBCraig on October 22, 2006, 03:44 AM NHFT
And don't tell my family and friends but I'm writing a novel this november

Don't worry, we're not your friends, or anything.  ::)  ;D

I'll gladly offer my services as an editor, gratis. "Editor" in the traditional sense: one who proofreads and corrects. Not "editor" in the modern sense: intermediary ho, seeking a pimp.

Might as well put that BA-JOUR to use in support of the FSP...

Kevin

I'll forward it to some people on the forum as well... if you'd like to edit it you're welcome to :)
It's supposed to be about writing in quantity because it's supposed to breed quality... but there's only so much that can be done in 30 days of writing to reach 50,000 words.

Braddogg

I keep telling myself that I'm going to do NaNoWriMo, but things keep coming up.  Last year, for example, I spent the first week of November with the ebola virus or some similar painful disease.  I'm not going to do it this year either . . . maybe next year?

aries

Quote from: Braddogg on October 22, 2006, 03:05 PM NHFT
I keep telling myself that I'm going to do NaNoWriMo, but things keep coming up.  Last year, for example, I spent the first week of November with the ebola virus or some similar painful disease.  I'm not going to do it this year either . . . maybe next year?

The whole point of it is that you write while busy

David

It stuck around all day! Still here :) though it's dark out now :\

I measured with my finger and it went just past the first bendy part of the index finger on my car's hood. 32 degrees out here. No snow and 36 in Littleton.

YAY MY FAVORITE SEASON... late fall. I enjoy both the weather and the festivities.

Couldn't agree more, this IS the best time of year.   :)