• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

LSF Hosting Account

Started by Michael Fisher, October 23, 2006, 12:15 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

Does anyone object to me hosting my church's website on the LSF's hosting account?

I'm building a website for my extremely cash-strapped church, and the LSF's monthly hosting bandwidth is primarily unused.

It's pretty easy to host two domains on the same hosting account without any conflicts since we have 5 total domains allowed to be hosted on the account. 99% of our hosting storage space is unused, and less than 0.002% of our bandwidth limit is being used.  :o

Lloyd Danforth

Who is paying for the LSF Hosting Account?  I assume someone is donating the costs because I understand the LSF is 'costfree'.  That someone should make the decision.  If the hosting comes off of the top of contributions to the LSF, the extra bandwith should be offered to other NH liberty organizations, not, some church.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 23, 2006, 07:07 AM NHFT
Who is paying for the LSF Hosting Account?  I assume someone is donating the costs because I understand the LSF is 'costfree'.  That someone should make the decision.  If the hosting comes off of the top of contributions to the LSF, the extra bandwith should be offered to other NH liberty organizations, not, some church.

I've been paying for it from the very beginning, as far as I can recall, but I just want to make sure there are no objections to this use of it.

Michael Fisher

But that is a good point, Lloyd. We should also be on the lookout for New Hampshire liberty organizations to use the other two available domain slots.

We have 5 available domain slots:
1. lsfund.org
2. lsfund.com

3. church?
4. liberty/privacy org?
5. liberty/privacy org?

Russell Kanning

As a charter member of the LSF and a "platinum circle" donator .... I say go for it.

Oh yea ... I don't have any standing in the organization .... never mind.

Lloyd Danforth

As I have the same standing in the Org as Russell, I say go for it

cathleeninnh

If you need my ok, then ok.

Cathleen

Michael Fisher

FSPinNY

It's fine by me too Mike.

Brian