• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I won't be around for a while...

Started by aries, October 25, 2006, 06:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

aries

I'll might not be here every day during November as I have been for a while, as I'm taking most of my free time and energy during the month to write a novel during National Novel writing month ( http://www.nanowrimo.org/ )

I'll share my rough draft when I'm done. I may edit it and fill in another 20,000 words or so, but the first draft will be around 50,000 (projected).

my original plot idea was the "autobiography" of a man from Western Mass who was drafted to vietnam, but I've decided to set it about 10 years in the future, after a huge reorganization of the military, where a different young man from Western Mass is drafted to go fight in Iran... and I will make it a bit funnier than originally intended. It's sure to be a heaping pile of crap, but hey, people go their whole lives intending to write a novel and never do.

So I will be back in full capacity in December