• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Move in help in Manchester on Sunday

Started by Kat Kanning, October 27, 2006, 01:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Ken and girlfriend are moving in from NY and would like some help unloading.  It'll be Sunday and Noon 10am in Manchester.  Seth has all the details, so email him.

cathleeninnh

Amos Keag

Two NY couples moving to Manchester the same weekend?  Schweet!

Address?

Kat Kanning

You'll need to email Seth for the address:

sethcohn (at) gnuhamshire (dot) org

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 27, 2006, 02:54 PM NHFT
You'll need to email Seth for the address:

sethcohn (at) gnuhamshire (dot) org

Are they moving IN SECRET? :)

cathleeninnh

No, Some people have met them. I think they came to a recent MVP meeting. They just didn't know we did that sort of thing and Seth said he would get some help. They asked if we charge for it.  :laughing4:

Cathleen

Dreepa

Wow... it is getting cold and still they come.
Morey this week, and two more couples to Manchester this weekend.
;D

aworldnervelink

If anyone is capable of moving heavy objects at 10AM on Sunday I will consider my party a failure...  ;D >:D

cathleeninnh

We can't come, Kev. Someone has to put on a good face for the new folks.

Cathleen

Amos Keag

I sent an email to Seth, but it bounced.  Does anyone have the address of the move?

I'll try to get over there.

Chris

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

In spite of  carefully keeping my consumption of beer down to 4 over 5 hours during Kevin's very nice party, so I would be bright eyed and bushy tailed on Sunday morning to help with the move at the unknown address and help with a lit drop for Joel, I awoke with a Hell of a headache and fet like 'hammered shit'. I'm guessing my condition had something to do with being up from 6 am to 2am ( I think), driivng almost 200 miles, helping (a little) some folks move in, attending the LPNH convention and Kevin's party.
I did drive to the general area of Union St. (early), but, sitting there with my eyes closed didn't help and I decided to head for home.  I felt half human(although Roger rejected that claim)  by the time I got to Winchester and stopped to see if any construction was going on.  Thankfully, there wasn't and I had a good visit with Jim, Roger, Whip and Batman. I felt a lot better when I headed home from there.

Pat K

Remember when you would not have even noticed.  ;D

Kat Kanning