• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Silver rounds @ spot price

Started by Dave Ridley, November 03, 2006, 05:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I have dozens of one ounce silver rounds for sale at spot price

Some pan am, a lot of the old liberty dollar pieces and some a-mark I believe.   All for sale *at* today's spot price:  12.53/oz.   

Speak for them before 11/10 (or before someone else does) and they are yours the next time I see you (assuming that is not too far off).

Hardly anyone else sells silver at spot; they charge a premium!

Recumbent ReCycler

I'd be interested in at least one of the old 1 oz liberty dollars at spot price.  What do the other ones look like?  (I don't own any silver rounds, and don't know what those other ones look like.)

earthhaven

Dave Ridley

OK no problem guys.   I will endeavor to have the rounds on hand next time we see each other. 

I had a third bidder buy up everything else I had for sale so this offer is now closed.  Defender I"m not 100% sure I'd recognize you if I saw you; are you the person who testified in favor of the outlaw manicurist bill?

Earth you are the student who was at the IRS demonstration this thursday right?

Pat McCotter

If anyone else is in the market I also have a few dozen rounds to sell. The same price and timeframe as Dada - $12.53 until 11/10 - let's say 11/11 - Veterans' Day and Concord Porc meeting.

I have 5 $10 denomination Liberty Dollars
I have 1 PanAm
I have various Christmas themed rounds
Some silver dime and buffalo nickel look-alikes
Various others

I am going to Benton, Maine this week but will hopefully be back in time to attend Concord Porc meeting Saturday.

Pat McCotter

I have a one troy pound silver round - 12 troy ounces of silver in one large piece. $150 until Saturday - 11/11.

Pat McCotter

I have a set of Mexican Libertads - 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/10, 1/20 oz pieces.

1.9oz silver - $25.00 until 11/11.

[attachment deleted by admin]

earthhaven

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 05, 2006, 08:28 AM NHFT

Earth you are the student who was at the IRS demonstration this thursday right?

That's me, thanks a lot!

Pat McCotter

1oz silver rounds for sale through end of day today at last week's close of $12.53. Yesterday's close was $13.01. I will be at Concord Porc meeting.

The 1 troy pound round is available at $150.00. The Mexican Libertads set is $25.00.

Recumbent ReCycler

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 05, 2006, 08:28 AM NHFT
OK no problem guys.   I will endeavor to have the rounds on hand next time we see each other. 

I had a third bidder buy up everything else I had for sale so this offer is now closed.  Defender I"m not 100% sure I'd recognize you if I saw you; are you the person who testified in favor of the outlaw manicurist bill?

Yes, my family was with me at the hearing.  You also recognized me after the America-From Freedom to Fascism film as I was walking to my car.