• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

South Korean broadcasting network coming to our Merrimack valley meeting

Started by Dave Ridley, November 22, 2006, 03:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I got a call from J.T. over at a South Korean broadcasting network today; I assume it's a TV network.  He and his crew are coming to NH on Friday and Saturday the 1st and 2nd.   They will probably go to the Merrimack Porcupines meeting.  They want a copy of Roger's DVD (and I plan to give them one).  They seemed most interested in my Concord open carry incident but I bet they would be even more interested in the video of lauren being dragged away.   What format of tape was that shot on?  They are also interested in signs and pamphelets.

Speaking of the Merrimack meeting, can you guys think of something we should do after the meeting...some kind of demonstraton or what not?

Ron Helwig

They will also be coming to "Little Minnesota" earlier that Saturday. They seem interested in the ability of free people to carry arms - something that is frowned upon by those in power on their peninsula.