• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

IRS demonstrations spread to Manchester

Started by Dave Ridley, December 02, 2006, 09:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

the Keene demonstrations have now spread to Manchester....our first one there was on Wednesday and it featured five of us even tho i had been planning on doing it alone :)   I am of course counting a baby in that total...who along with his mom was not there very long.... but the other three of us stayed about 2 hrs. and we usually had pedestrians hanging with us.    While we were there Gardner goldsmith's sister walked by, so did another free stater...and then today one of the waiters at Bickford's told me  all excitedly that he had seen a bunch of people at the IRS office with anti IRS signs LOL.   

No grief from cops or feds on this one. this is a great location, not as good as keene when it comes to cars but way better when it comes to walkers.  the best part is just that its virgin territory and you can demo there any weekday.    some of the pedestrians stopped and talked our ear off.  Seems like a lot of military in that building for some reason. 

Russell Kanning

Rochelle

Yay! Hope to see you guys standing there again soon :)