• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Larouche encounter

Started by Dreepa, December 13, 2006, 11:30 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

So when I was in SF last week.  I had the pleasure of talking to some young people standing in Union Square talking about 'double impeachment' and they asked me what I thought. 
-- mind you I had been sitting there for 30 minutes watching them... I didn't go into a store with my wife.

I said it is a great idea but Pelosi doesn't have the balls. And I really don't want Pelosi as President either.
So this girl told me it is our citizens who should demand it.  I liked her spunk and said I agree.  She then handed me something and asked for a donation.  I said let me think about it.  I then handed her an FSP bookmark (don't leave home without them). I also asked for a donation and then laughed.

She then started telling me how great FDR was... and I told her that he was a horrible president. She seemed shocked because I was agreeing on other topics.
Etc Etc.

I mentioned that when I was in high school that the Larouche people were saying 'build SDI or learn Russian'.  I told her that I learned Russian.  Her reply floored me:
'SDI was an economic strategy dreamed up by Larouche'.
And
'It was probably a baby boomer and you can't trust them. They might have misconstrued Larouche's message.'

This kids were out on the street for hours handing out flyer.  I was amazed at their passion... even if they are all off their rocker.

She also told me that taxes were not stealing and too bad if Hawaii wants to be free.

aries

error

I support the right of California to secede! (And to fall into the ocean.)

Lloyd Danforth