• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fox 25 will put your emails on the air

Started by Dave Ridley, January 06, 2007, 08:30 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

For those of you who are interested  in getting your voice heard by a huge number of people in new hampshire...just tune in to wfxt fox 25 news in boston any weekday at 5p.  fairly early in the show they will anounce a feedback question of the day centered around a major story.  half the time it is liberty related. They read on the air probably half the responses they get, maybe more.

They will announce an email address and you have about 30 minutes to write your opinion and where you're from.   You can say any number of things that will enhance our freedoms in NH, even if the event is in Boston.  You can say "this kind of nanny government is why I moved to new hampshire!"  or what not.

cathleeninnh

It may be an opportunity, but I would feel manipulated into watching their news.

Cathleen

Dave Ridley

Quote from: cathleeninnh on January 07, 2007, 07:32 AM NHFT
It may be an opportunity, but I would feel manipulated into watching their news.

Cathleen

sometimes it is necessary to mingle with the unwashed if you want to get your message out.