• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pandemonium in Boston this AM

Started by CNHT, January 31, 2007, 09:47 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

money dollars

error

Sure. This production was a little more professional, though. Add black paint to the list of parts needed, I guess...

CNHT

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on February 01, 2007, 11:54 AM NHFT
The bail was dropped from 100k to 2500 bucks.  The judge seemed to have more common sense than Mumbles Menino and his commonwealth thugs.  There were 8 to 10 people protesting outside the courthouse.  Catch NECN coverage. 

I don't understand how ANYONE could mistake THIS for a bomb:

[attachment deleted by admin]

error

Boston is full of Earth crybabies whose brains are messed up.

money dollars

Quote from: CNHT on February 01, 2007, 12:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: wholetthedogin? on February 01, 2007, 11:54 AM NHFT
The bail was dropped from 100k to 2500 bucks.  The judge seemed to have more common sense than Mumbles Menino and his commonwealth thugs.  There were 8 to 10 people protesting outside the courthouse.  Catch NECN coverage. 

I don't understand how ANYONE could mistake THIS for a bomb:

A bomb can look like anything.....

Braddogg

:'(  So tragic . . . .

[attachment deleted by admin]

error

Braddogg

There's a new facebook group, "I Survived the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Terrorist Attack!"  I found the picture there.

error

Quote from: Braddogg on February 01, 2007, 01:55 PM NHFT
There's a new facebook group, "I Survived the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Terrorist Attack!"  I found the picture there.

Crap. I want the person originally responsible for it so I can obtain publication rights. :( And I'm NOT going to get on Facebook.

Braddogg

Quote from: error on February 01, 2007, 02:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: Braddogg on February 01, 2007, 01:55 PM NHFT

Crap. I want the person originally responsible for it so I can obtain publication rights. :( And I'm NOT going to get on Facebook.

I poked around Facebook, and there's no indication of who created the image.  I've seen it everywhere.

Rocketman

Quote from: error on February 01, 2007, 11:10 AM NHFT
I couldn't pass this one by. I've actually seen and like Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2007/02/01/mooninite-attack-on-boston-fails/

Great piece, error!

Massachusetts officials proved that they are completely out of their minds and desperately need to be committed to mental institutions.

?We?re not going to let this go without looking at the further roots of how this happened to cause the panic in this city,? said state Attorney General Martha Coakley, whose police department caused the panic.

?It?s a hoax, and it?s not funny,? said Gov. Deval Patrick, who doesn?t know what the word hoax means, and has no sense of humor.

error

And, of course, one has shown up on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200075138226

If it weren't for the outrageous asking price, I'd buy one and walk around Boston wearing it in silent protest of that town's sheer stupidity.

Brock

Best blog comment ever!

http://www.reason.com/blog/show/118466.html#633789

QuoteI know this happened in MA, but is there any way that Delmar Burridge could report these guys to the police? i feel like his involvement could make this the funniest thing that has ever happened in New England.

money dollars

Quote from: error on February 01, 2007, 03:35 PM NHFT
And, of course, one has shown up on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200075138226

If it weren't for the outrageous asking price, I'd buy one and walk around Boston wearing it in silent protest of that town's sheer stupidity.
You could always make a shirt with some LEDs embeded in the same shape.....easier to wear...

Crocuta

Quote from: money dollars on February 01, 2007, 04:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on February 01, 2007, 03:35 PM NHFT
You could always make a shirt with some LEDs embeded in the same shape.....easier to wear...

Be sure that the shirt clearly states "I am not a bomb" to avoid uncomfortable misunderstandings.