• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My blog is up! Free New Hampshire

Started by JellyFish, March 02, 2007, 08:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Quote from: CNHT on March 02, 2007, 08:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: d_goddard on March 02, 2007, 08:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 02, 2007, 08:02 PM NHFT
Me three.  I was going to put her blog on that list, but it didn't seem like she was blogging anymore  :'(
Friday was an excellent blogger, an excellent NHLP organizer, an excellent NHLF organizer, an excellent FSP board member, an excellent MVP organizer, and a score other excellent things as well.

At some point, you gotta scale back a bit, ya know?

Plus she has a full time job since she needs to eat and sleep too! I now know very well what happens to people when they forget to do either...   :puke:

Yeah, no kidding.  That's exactly what I looked like two days after Liberty Forum.  As luck would have it, my building caught on fire that day, so I had to crawl out of bed, leap into my sweats, and hold the door to the building open for the Nashua Fire Department *and* the Nashua PD.  I must have looked quite a sight with my uncombed hair and dried puke on my face.   :-X

Maybe I should start blogging again;  my so-called life has gotta be good for laughs if nothing else.  :D

Russell Kanning

no power .... ice .... fire .... your place is not very relaxing.

Friday

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 03, 2007, 05:10 PM NHFT
no power .... ice .... fire .... your place is not very relaxing.

Must be my feng shui.  I'm sure if I hang a mirror, re-angle my bed, and purchase a ceramic cat holding a pot of gold, my luck will change.

Tom Sawyer

Art is born of suffering... blog it out. The Friday Blues... payin' her dues  8)

Quantrill

At the request of a friend, I've started my own blog.  I've only got two posts up and the page sucks right now, so I don't want to post the url yet.  ;)

My question - What all do I need to know to get started in blogging?  Of course it will be political in nature, and I'll probably put up links to books I like, political music etc...   And I guess it's possible to get some kind of revenue from doing this (I wouldn't assume very much).

So what advice can everyone offer me?
;D

Tom Sawyer

Quantrill

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 02, 2007, 09:36 PM NHFT
My I suggest a banner ad to link to NHFREE.com, KeeneFreePress.com, FreeTalkLive.com, FreeStateProject.org etc

Of course!  Once I figure out how to do stuff like that.  I seriously know very little about computers...
:(

error

If you really want to know about political blogging, you should ask an expert. Someone who's been doing it a while. Like your downstairs neighbor. ;D

FTL_Ian

KBCraig

Quote from: Quantrill on May 02, 2007, 09:21 PM NHFT
So what advice can everyone offer me?
;D

My main advice would be to use Wordpress instead of Blogger/Blogspot. It's far better, without the notorious Google downtime. If you're just getting started, now is the time to switch.

Kevin

error

d_goddard

Two other points:

1) anyone pro-freedom in NH who wants their blog syndicated onto FreeStateBlogs, just let me know & I'll plug in your feed

2) Jim Ostrowski is a Free-Stater and the founder of blog.freeny.org
He's looking for a Free-Stater to blog stuff on FreeNY.
It would be awesome to get one of "us" blogging there!
Contact him directly if you're interested: jameso (at) apollo3.com

KBCraig

Quote from: error on May 03, 2007, 01:35 AM NHFT
Er, he IS using WordPress.

Err, I wouldn't know that since he didn't give us a URL.  ;)

lildog

d_goddard

Rich, you're on NH Insider! Cool!
Can you -- and any other NH-based bloggers -- please post about the HB 802 public hearing?

WHAT: HB802 - Mandatory seat belts
WHEN: 10:00 AM, Monday May 21
WHERE: Representatives' Hall, State House
DETAILS: http://nhliberty.org/hb802_info

http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=8429.0