• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

They're cancling FireStorm!

Started by tracysaboe, March 09, 2007, 04:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

tracysaboe

:'( :'(

Written by Dwayne McDuffie; Art by Pop Mhan and Rob Stull; Cover by by Pete Woods

The end is here as Firestorm faces the fury of a superpowered Kalibak and a horde of Parademons! After this battle, you'll see a Firestorm that's never been seen before!
http://www.dccomics.com/comics/?cm=7153

The new Firestorm series is the reason I started reading DC comics again.

<SOB>

Tracy

Lloyd Danforth

Pat McCotter

Who cares about Firestorm! Captain America is killed by a sniper! He refused to register under the Superhero Registration Act and was sentenced to life in prison.

tracysaboe

I know. I haven't been following civil war. (I sort have been, vicariously through Roderic Long's blogs.) But I know the Captain America's been real good. I just don't have ANOTHER $40/month to spend on all Marvel's books, when I'm so involved with DC, and I still carry a grudge for what MArvel did to all my faves why back when.

Firestorm was just good quality science fiction, you know, the kind with some actual science. But, it's hard to market quality sci fi in pop markets. I new writer took over about 3 months ago to, that I think is part of what killed the book.

Tracy