• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FBI and IRS can't watch AFTF DVD's?

Started by coffeeseven, March 20, 2007, 06:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

coffeeseven

I ordered 100 AFTF DVD's. Got them in the mail today. Went right down to the IRS office, emptied my pockets, went through the metal detector, took a number and got sat in front of a field agent. I laid it out and asked her to watch it. I gave her the overview. She said the rules would not let her watch it. She tried to hook me up with the IRS press liaison. I declined.

I continued to explain about code vs. law, and some high points. I tried to give her the video "from one friend to another. She laughed and said she couldn't do that either. All the while I'm talking other field agents are peeking over the cube walls or nonchalantly passing by to get a glimpse of the mutant spilling his guts.

At the end she said she may have to look it up on her own. I told her it was free to see on Google or Youtube. She wrote down the title and Aaron Russo's name. She seemed curious enough to do it. I'd call that a small victory.

Next I went to the FBI's office. It's not on the building's directory but I found it accidentally some time ago. I talked to a security camera. They would not let me in. Got the name and # of the honcho. Left voice mail that I really need for him to see it so I can get his reaction for my article.

Just got off the phone with Area Supervisor G. B. Jones. Predictable response. Can't make the FBI a movie reviewing service. Government right, we're wrong. He said he is intimate with 9/11 because he was working in the Minneapolis office on 9/11, and he personally opened the case on Zacharias Moussaoui. I asked him if he had ever heard of AFTF. He said no. I urged him to see it for his own gestation. He said he would because he likes to see "how the other half thinks".

Then I dropped one off at my dad's accountant. I'm one for three. It's still been a good day. 99 copies left to give out.

Tom Sawyer

SpeedPhreak

I wish I had the resources to buy 100 of them & give them out. 

coffeeseven

SpeedPhreak

Really?

I thought they were going for like $8 or $9 each wholesale?

I can probably swing that.

Russell Kanning

You only need one to try to pass them out at government offices. :)

coffeeseven

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 21, 2007, 08:54 AM NHFT

But then you'll need a second one if they actually take it.  :)

SpeedPhreak

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 21, 2007, 08:54 AM NHFT

Actually when I 1st saw the film I wanted to just pirate the copies & pass them out to my customers at my retail location w/their purchases.  I figured if I am going to scam anyone it probably shouldn't be a company that I respect & figured I should support them as much as possible.  Besides, at $56 for 100 of them is cheaper than I could have duplicated them for myself.  Now its for sure win win win.

Gov personel wasn't even a thought of mine at the time... but it so obvious I will do that too.  Maybe I will put a new label on Titled "Video
Surveillance of my Neighbor" that way they will for sure watch it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just visited the site again & clicked the wholesale order button.  The cheapest they list is $10.95 EA when you buy 101 or more.

How did you get them for $56 shipped?

Russell Kanning

I meant ..... that if you try to pass them out at government offices .... and they will not take them .... then you only need 1

SpeedPhreak

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 21, 2007, 01:10 PM NHFT
I meant ..... that if you try to pass them out at government offices .... and they will not take them .... then you only need 1

I got your joke my man.

I was just saying my intentions were always for the people & never thought about giving them to the "enemy"

lordmetroid

I would naturally be very curious about what I wouldn't be allowed to watch... So of course I would watch it but then again I am probably not going to be working as a bureaucrat!

powerchuter

The fact is...

If Aaron had paid a hot chick to do the movie...
It would get watched several million times more than it does now...

I'm sure he knows it...
Just didn't consider it enough...

Maybe we should get hot chicks to hand the movies out...
(and label them with something like...only naughty boys should watch this...lol)

Dreepa

Quote from: powerchuter on March 21, 2007, 03:28 PM NHFT
The fact is...

If Aaron had paid a hot chick to do the movie...
It would get watched several million times more than it does now...

I'm sure he knows it...
Just didn't consider it enough...

Maybe we should get hot chicks to hand the movies out...
(and label them with something like...only naughty boys should watch this...lol)
Hmm that could work.

eques

So... some silky-voiced vixen dramatically narrating the history of the Federal Reserve?

I... think that would confuse me.

lastlady

I just purchased 600 AFTF DVD's no sleeves shipped for $285, takes about 2-3 weeks. These videos are not available online but are available to AFTF volunteers. I ordered mine through my state coordinator. I live in California and can put you in touch with him. Or you can buy them from me and I will get them to you. Basically they are .44 cents each without sleeves plus shipping which I can cover. It may take a little longer as I will be the middle person but how great is it to have hundreds of copies to give away.  :)