• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shorty Dawkins

Started by AlanM, April 10, 2005, 10:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Thanks Alan, I'M really enjoying Shorty's site. :)

KBCraig

Quote from: AlanM on May 15, 2005, 05:25 PM NHFT
Uploaded a story about Shorty and Caleb when they were young. On Stories page 2. Also another song.
www.shortydawkins.com

"Adventurous and exciting..."

Ain't dat da truth!

Kevin

AlanM

The story is a true one. I was scared sh**less!

AlanM

Thanks Pat! That's what it's all about, having fun, and enjoying it.  ;D

AlanM

I'm starting a new section, TALL TALES. This could be a LOT of fun.  8)

AlanM

Just uploaded the new Tall Tales page with a couple of tall tales. Anyone have any Tall Tales to tell? Send them to me at caleb@shortydawkins.com
Pat must have some Tall Tales about beer drinking.  ;)

KBCraig

Quote from: AlanM on May 15, 2005, 09:04 PM NHFT
Pat must have some Tall Tales about beer drinking.  ;)

Tall tales about low living?  ;D

Kevin

Pat K

If your living low when your drinking my friend, you are doing it wrong. ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on May 16, 2005, 02:58 AM NHFT

That was a reference to "Shorty Goes to Arkansas", where Baptist preachers and bootleggers conspire against legal sales of alcohol.

The phrase oft' heard is, "The high price of low livin'!"

Personally, I'm doing it right. Good wife, good kids, highly moral outlook on life, and a cold one in my hand. And several warm ones in the trash can.

Kevin
From Arkansas.

Pat K

Quote from: KBCraig on May 16, 2005, 03:40 AM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on May 16, 2005, 02:58 AM NHFT

That was a reference to "Shorty Goes to Arkansas", where Baptist preachers and bootleggers conspire against legal sales of alcohol.

The phrase oft' heard is, "The high price of low livin'!"

Personally, I'm doing it right. Good wife, good kids, highly moral outlook on life, and a cold one in my hand. And several warm ones in the trash can.

Kevin
From Arkansas.

AH HA O-K well it just goes to show that "how dumb you are depends in what part of the country your standing in." is true .
I never heard an Arkansaw preacher? ;D.

Could probably write a book called= Every thing I know about life I learned from Smokey and the Bandit.

lerryc

Hi Shorty.  Are you really a shorty dawkins ?  I think so, so there your are shorty dawkins!

I hope  your laughing your ass off ! I know I am. I know shorty is .......................! I know that i could be a writer too!

See you at work:
Kerry or Kimberly.

Dave Ridley

Welcome to the Underground, lerry!

AlanM

Well, I will be including some cartoons on Shorty Dawkins soon. Have made arrangements with a fellow who lives in Montanna to include some of his Toons. I had invited him to look at my site, which he did, and he said he wondered if I was reading his emails.  ;D

AlanM

For those who would like to see what Shorty Dawkins and One-Eyed Pete look like, I have posted on the website a cartoon drawing of the two of them. It is not finalized, so it is on a page without a link to it, except here: http://www.shortydawkins.com/MeetShorty.html

KBCraig

Quote from: AlanM on June 10, 2005, 10:24 PM NHFT
For those who would like to see what Shorty Dawkins and One-Eyed Pete look like, I have posted on the website a cartoon drawing of the two of them. It is not finalized, so it is on a page without a link to it, except here: http://www.shortydawkins.com/MeetShorty.html

Love it!

I see that our favorite NH cartoonist is participating in the Shorty revolution.  ;)

Kevin