• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

We're Starting a Revolution. Are you In?

Started by ChiMoHe, May 13, 2007, 11:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiMoHe

Crocuta

I thought it was excellent.  It shows that it doesn't take a huge budget to produce quality media anymore.

I think you should continue making these.  You have an opportunity to reach a large audience of individuals who are just forming their political opinions.  Consider making a progressing series of videos, each teaching a new concept of liberty. The short format is particularly powerful for a generation that is moving in very short amounts of time from one topic to the next.

Consider publishing as a video podcast.

KBCraig

Insurgent

Pretty cool; add him to your friends on MySpace, if you've got an account there  :)

CNHT

cyberdoo78

I love it! It was great and it motivated me, not that I need much motivation on the subject.

I might do something like that. I'm a great communicator, and I have a great voice. The looks a bit off, but then thats what computer editing is for.

I'm gonna try one of these, first topic suggestion?

John

Dreepa

Quote from: cyberdoo78 on May 14, 2007, 09:45 AM NHFT

Do one for each Amendent in the Bill of Rights.

d_goddard

Whoever made this video NEEDS to listen to FTL

cyberdoo78

Quote from: Dreepa on May 14, 2007, 01:17 PM NHFT
Quote from: cyberdoo78 on May 14, 2007, 09:45 AM NHFT

Do one for each Amendent in the Bill of Rights.

Okay, sound like a good idea to me. Or in the words of one of my favorite sci-fi character types, 'By your command.'

ChiMoHe

Thanx for all you support with this...We Just Band together to create a website to act as a main directory for the revolution.  PLease come Represent New Hampshire!

http://www.anamericanevolution.org

There's not much there at the moment other than frame work and could use some Great Minds like Yourselves to help make it everything it should be.

Hope You Enjoy

Russell Kanning

I like your declaration ... you could link people up to the republic of nh guys. :)