• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH WEATHER - CHESHIRE COUNTY ALERT

Started by CNHT, May 16, 2007, 02:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: lawofattraction on May 16, 2007, 05:32 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on May 16, 2007, 03:29 PM NHFTIdentification, mirror, cash, make-up, and a comb in case my hair gets messed up by the funnel cloud. You must be a male, huh?

Yes. But under the circumstances I would grab my wallet and keys, which is roughly the male equivalent I suppose. I have always wondered what, exactly, are the total contents of a woman's pocketbook, but I have always been afraid to ask. I can't say I have ever seen a woman actually dump one out. :-\

Do you want to know what's in mine?  Here I'll tell you because you wrote that you always wondered.  Get ready for the list. :o
comb, compact mirror, mace, antibacterial stuff, bubble yum and tic tacs, pens, anti shiny face blotters, swiss army knife, real sharp knife, moist towlettes, pens, tweezers, bandaids, toothpicks, eyeliner, wallet w/ pictures, discount cards, pen, nail file.

That's it for now, I downsized to a smaller pocketbook otherwise I used to have first aid kit, binoculars, tissues, dental floss, more make up and nail clippers. ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on May 16, 2007, 05:38 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on May 16, 2007, 03:29 PM NHFTIdentification, mirror, cash, make-up, and a comb in case my hair gets messed up by the funnel cloud. You must be a male, huh?

Yes. But under the circumstances I would grab my wallet and keys, which is roughly the male equivalent I suppose. I have always wondered what, exactly, are the total contents of a woman's pocketbook, but I have always been afraid to ask. I can't say I have ever seen a woman actually dump one out. :-\

My theory is that a lot of the missing matter in
the universe that scientists are looking for, are
in the bottom of woman's pocketbooks.

:laughing4:

CNHT

Of course that includes cell phone, wallet, keys, and perhaps a nice little .22?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Dreepa on May 16, 2007, 03:35 PM NHFT
Rainey you live in Grafton county.... so don't worry about 'the shire'.
The Shire is anywhere people choose it to be.
We only had rain and a little thunder .... not even bad wind. ..... they like to whip people into a frenzy .... there was a fire alert a week or so ago.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: cathleeninnh on May 16, 2007, 05:43 PM NHFT
It generally holds what men don't want to.
Like directions, pen and paper, phone numbers, toll tokens or meter change.
Who needs directions, toll money, and meter change? :)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat K on May 16, 2007, 05:38 PM NHFT

My theory is that a lot of the missing matter in
the universe that scientists are looking for, are
in the bottom of woman's pocketbooks.

I always thought it was stored in missing socks

Lloyd Danforth

Cathleen

But, seldom any tools or a pocket knife

Kat Kanning

Whoa, I went to sleep in Keene and woke up in Oz!

Raineyrocks

cathleeninnh

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on May 17, 2007, 07:13 AM NHFT

Cathleen

But, seldom any tools or a pocket knife

Men love their tools enough to carry them all the time.

Cathleen

Vote Tyler Stearns

OK...O/T...but I like the true confessions about what's in a woman's pocketbook, and I just feel the need to share what's in mine...sort of like going to AA and admitting you're an alcoholic...I'm a pack rat.
Pocketbook includes -- 4"x7" wallet that holds credit cards, about $15 in coins which seem to weigh a ton, about five $1 bills, about 43 receipts from as long ago as a year, bits of paper with miscellaneous phone numbers, grocery lists, coupons, and gift certificates -- Checkbook holder with dozens of blank deposit slips, check register & checks. -- Cell phone -- Chapstick -- Gum -- Postage stamps -- Mirror -- Reading glasses in case dangling from pocketbook strap -- Hair clip also dangling from pocketbook strap -- Hair brush
THEN, the pocketbook goes inside a canvas tote, which holds:  My mail from the past six months (most of it unopened), a novel (in case I ever have a spare moment to read.  I never do.), dental floss, toothbrush, disposable camera, Swiss Army knife, flashlight, miscellaneous coins all over the bottom of bag, a rotten banana (mental note to throw this out), some peanut butter crackers, antibacterial liquid stuff, another hairbrush, music CDs, chapstick, spare eyeglasses, travel-size package of kleenex, an empty bottle of Diet Coke (God knows why), paperclips, hair clips, rubberbands, pens, markers, big key ring with keys to unknown places.

That was cathartic.  I must purge.

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 17, 2007, 10:24 AM NHFT
:o
Quote from: malevil on May 17, 2007, 08:55 AM NHFT
OK...O/T...but I like the true confessions about what's in a woman's pocketbook, and I just feel the need to share what's in mine...sort of like going to AA and admitting you're an alcoholic...I'm a pack rat.
Pocketbook includes -- 4"x7" wallet that holds credit cards, about $15 in coins which seem to weigh a ton, about five $1 bills, about 43 receipts from as long ago as a year, bits of paper with miscellaneous phone numbers, grocery lists, coupons, and gift certificates -- Checkbook holder with dozens of blank deposit slips, check register & checks. -- Cell phone -- Chapstick -- Gum -- Postage stamps -- Mirror -- Reading glasses in case dangling from pocketbook strap -- Hair clip also dangling from pocketbook strap -- Hair brush
THEN, the pocketbook goes inside a canvas tote, which holds:  My mail from the past six months (most of it unopened), a novel (in case I ever have a spare moment to read.  I never do.), dental floss, toothbrush, disposable camera, Swiss Army knife, flashlight, miscellaneous coins all over the bottom of bag, a rotten banana (mental note to throw this out), some peanut butter crackers, antibacterial liquid stuff, another hairbrush, music CDs, chapstick, spare eyeglasses, travel-size package of kleenex, an empty bottle of Diet Coke (God knows why), paperclips, hair clips, rubberbands, pens, markers, big key ring with keys to unknown places.

That was cathartic.  I must purge.

A rotten banana?  That's funny! ;D  You've got me beat with the amount of things I have in my pocketbook.  At least we both have swiss army knifes, if we're ever out together and get attacked they'll be sorry! ;D

CNHT

Where is your pocket knife or .22?

Most important!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: CNHT on May 17, 2007, 12:44 PM NHFT
Where is your pocket knife or .22?

Most important!

I have mace and a pocket knife not a .22 though!  I'm afraid of carrying a gun around because I'm so clumsy I just don't have a good feeling about the combination. :)