• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Announce your move to the Keene area

Started by David, June 02, 2007, 02:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

When I drove up last Feb I found the toll roads to be in much better condition than the others.
Good to hear you made it safely. 

srqrebel

Welcome home, JJ!  Looking forward to meeting you soon... :)

VampireZIM

I plan to move to Keene on April 1st, from Salt Lake City, UT.  Will take me 35 hours to drive there. I am bringing a friend to help me move, we are going to drive the whole way without stops, well, other than gas and food of course.

I am very anxious to get out there!

I know its probably a little early, but if there are any free staters that expect to have a room available around that time, let me know.  I will be doing the room mate thing until I can find land to buy and build my house.

Anyway, see you all in about 72 days. :)

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

35 hours? .... could you video yourselves outrunning the cops :)

VampireZIM

Hehe, well, not sure I want to engage in a police chase in a lifted 4wheel drive with everything I own in the back.  But I do have an HD camera, so if it comes up, I will definitely get on that. ;)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: VampireZIM on December 22, 2007, 08:05 AM NHFT
I plan to move to Keene on April 1st, from Salt Lake City, UT.  Will take me 35 hours to drive there. I am bringing a friend to help me move, we are going to drive the whole way without stops, well, other than gas and food of course.

Excellent!

Puke

Tom Sawyer

Puke

Awesome. We'll be glad to see you.
We'll figure out someplace to go.
I'm sure the new location while the [Kaylee] House is closed for the winter will get posted to www.freekeene.com

David

Natives are always welcome.   :)  Watch the thread for 'social sundays' for updates.  Welcome to the forum. 

VampireZim, give us as much notice of the time and place as possible, and you will have some help.  :D  We helped some folks down in Winchester, south of Keene, and had 20-30 people helping. 

FTL_Ian

Quote from: zaphar on January 07, 2008, 06:44 PM NHFT
Hi all, I've recently relocated to Keene. Although I'm a NH native, I don't really know anyone around here so I look forward to attending one of the meet and greets (are they still going on?). Oh yeah, if anyone is looking for a room to rent, I have one available. It's in a near downtown 3 bedroom apartment, I and another person (non-liberty activist, but seemed some what interested) currently live there.

Welcome.   8)

srqrebel

Hi all, I've recently relocated to Keene. Although I'm a NH native, I don't really know anyone around here so I look forward to attending one of the meet and greets (are they still going on?). Oh yeah, if anyone is looking for a room to rent, I have one available. It's in a near downtown 3 bedroom apartment, I and another person (non-liberty activist, but seemed some what interested) currently live there.

:party-smiley-020: 

Welcome, zaphar! :)

dalebert

Oh yeah, if anyone is looking for a room to rent, I have one available. It's in a near downtown 3 bedroom apartment, I and another person (non-liberty activist, but seemed some what interested) currently live there.

I left you a private message about this. I know people new to the forum don't always know about private messages though so I thought I'd post here as well. The messages are really discrete. There's a tiny little number that appears next to your messages in the links up top. If you aren't looking for it, it's very easy to miss. I've gone weeks sometimes not realizing someone left me a message.

Tom Ploszaj

Hi  Everyone.
I never did learn where everyone was from when I met you at Porcfest '07 or by lurking in the forums.  But I have a ride offer to Keene this Jan. 19-21 and would like to meet with others.  I'm interested in chatting about areas in NH and low cost properties for my move.  I am putting out this request hoping for an offer to be hosted for a couple of nights to talk and meet.
Thanks.   ploszaj54@hotmail.com    860-416-2099