• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How tired am I?

Started by CNHT, June 09, 2007, 02:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

I have been getting about 2-3 hours sleep daily and I'm exhausted from overwork.

I was in a meeting in Concord today and afterward went out to eat. I had a minor fender bender with my QUATTRO A-8 4.2 as I pulled out of the space in the lot. I felt compelled to let the other person know I had met with his bumper even though there was no damage to his truck.

It turned out to be ------------ Maineshark's!!!

:)

d_goddard

I thought this was going to be a poll

Pat K

Well here's an idea.

Get some sleep!!

The World will still be here when you wake up.

CNHT

Quote from: Pat K on June 09, 2007, 03:06 PM NHFT
Well here's an idea.

Get some sleep!!

The World will still be here when you wake up.

LOL I was going to create a poll, but it did not allow me..

I have to go out again now...taking the truck this time! A little rubbing compound and you'll never see the dent......

KBCraig

Quote from: CNHT on June 09, 2007, 02:40 PM NHFT

Well go give him some Karma as payment. I got a jumpstart on his smiter this morning, and had him up to -2, then had to go run errands and they drove him back to -5.

CNHT

Quote from: KBCraig on June 09, 2007, 04:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on June 09, 2007, 02:40 PM NHFT

Well go give him some Karma as payment. I got a jumpstart on his smiter this morning, and had him up to -2, then had to go run errands and they drove him back to -5.

That is so weird....I wonder why?

KBCraig

Somebody is determined to keep Joe at exactly -5, for some unknown reason. If I leave it alone for several hours, or even all day, they don't go lower than -5. But throughout most of the day, every time I applaud him, someone smites him within 10-15 minutes.

Like all of us, Maineshark has had strong differences of opinion on a topic or two. But I believe he's a good guy. He's made the move. He's offering neighborly help to other forum members. He's offering work, even.

That's worthy of karma points in my book.

CNHT

Quote from: KBCraig on June 09, 2007, 06:51 PM NHFT
Somebody is determined to keep Joe at exactly -5, for some unknown reason. If I leave it alone for several hours, or even all day, they don't go lower than -5. But throughout most of the day, every time I applaud him, someone smites him within 10-15 minutes.

Like all of us, Maineshark has had strong differences of opinion on a topic or two. But I believe he's a good guy. He's made the move. He's offering neighborly help to other forum members. He's offering work, even.

That's worthy of karma points in my book.

Yeah people are a lot nicer to each other in person...I mean he forgave me today for smacking into his vehicle... :-) He's a pretty easy going guy.

There are lurkers here just working on some of us...it's too weird. I have two people ignoring me that have never made a post and never talked to me. I have no idea who they are.

CNHT

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A poll....by jilly a poll.

Hey I just saw Rock N' Roll Circus...circa 1968 -- Oh my what a trip and what fun!