• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I have some issues with my own procrastination does anyone else?

Started by Raineyrocks, June 13, 2007, 04:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on June 13, 2007, 09:28 PM NHFT
I've been trying to get back to this topic.  I've decided.  No Rainey, I don't have any issues with your procrastination.

Cool Lloyd! :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dawn on June 13, 2007, 09:45 PM NHFT
Don't be so hard on yourself!

You probably find that you DO get lots of things done, but maybe they're not the things you think you should be doing. It comes down to priorities. I have lots of things I'd like to do but other things get in the way. I guess when it becomes an issue, you have to look at what you are spending your time and energy on and decide if any of the things on your list are things you'd "really" rather be doing.

Thanks Dawn! :)  I have ADD, I swear I do, so I have so much trouble prioritizing things too. :(  When I was younger I would put my mind to something and most of the time I would just do it now everything about me has changed.

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Dreepa on June 14, 2007, 08:20 AM NHFT
Hey at least you moved... many of the FSPers are procrastinating on that front. :P

That's true, pretty fast too! :)   Now what to do though. ::)

Vote Tyler Stearns

Wait til menopause hits...it only gets worse.  So I've heard  ;)

Medication helps...

Lloyd Danforth

Pat McCotter

Quote from: raineyrocks on June 13, 2007, 04:40 PM NHFT
15.  My things to do list is lost so I forget what other stuff I haven't done yet.

I had a project manager once who was always checking things off of one list or another. I asked him how he kept track of the lists. He pulled out another sheet that was a list of his lists. :-\

Vote Tyler Stearns

I used to write on post-it notes at work and stick them all around my computer monitor, telephone and desk...even on the steering wheel in the car.  My computer monitor was wall-papered with post-its.  One day I was heading out of the office and a co-worker asked me if I wanted the post-it note stuck "there."  "Where?" I asked.  "On your boob."  One of my many post-it notes became dislodged and positioned itself prominently on my chest and I didn't know it was there.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat McCotter on June 16, 2007, 09:24 AM NHFT
15.  My things to do list is lost so I forget what other stuff I haven't done yet.

I had a project manager once who was always checking things off of one list or another. I asked him how he kept track of the lists. He pulled out another sheet that was a list of his lists. :-\

Poor guy, I know how he feels.  I have about 8 things to do lists around too. :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: malevil on June 16, 2007, 11:07 AM NHFT
I used to write on post-it notes at work and stick them all around my computer monitor, telephone and desk...even on the steering wheel in the car.  My computer monitor was wall-papered with post-its.  One day I was heading out of the office and a co-worker asked me if I wanted the post-it note stuck "there."  "Where?" I asked.  "On your boob."  One of my many post-it notes became dislodged and positioned itself prominently on my chest and I didn't know it was there.

That's funny!  It would've been hilarious if it said, don't forget date with husband tonight.  :)

KBCraig

mvpel

I installed the flooring in my office a year ago, and still have yet to paint the walls and do the trim.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat McCotter on June 16, 2007, 09:24 AM NHFT

I need a list of my lists that will pinch me on the ear periodically and remind me to pay attention to the lists.  Kinda creepy, though

toowm

I've got a great response to this thread that I will write up when I have a chance.