• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Considering Selling Lib. Books to fund Ron Paul Campaign. Anyone Interested?

Started by lspooner, June 16, 2007, 02:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

lspooner

I have libertarian books and other materials that I am considering selling.  The proceeds will go to the Ron Paul campaign.  I consider it a win-win situation.  Whoever buys them gets educational material and Ron Paul gets some money.  Although I hate to part with the books, they are just sitting in a box.

Here are some of the titles:

Man, Economy and State, What has Government Done to Our Money, The Case for a 100% Gold Dollar and The Ethics of Liberty (All by Murray Rothbard)

Watershed of Empire

The Tyranny of Gun Control and The Failure of America's Foreign Wars (Future of Freedom Foundation)

The Federalist Papers

Several Back Issues of Freedom Daily published by the Future of Freedom Foundation

Back Issues of Liberty Magazine (I think 36 of them) published by the Invisible Hand Foundation

I can't part with No Treason, The Manufacture of Madness, Ceremonial Chemistry or Power and Market.

Dreepa

lspooner

Quote from: Dreepa on June 16, 2007, 08:54 PM NHFT
Are you going to be a porcfest?
What are the prices?

I wish I was but I'm not.  I haven't really thought too much about prices.  I was just putting out some feelers to see if there is any interest.  Feel free to make an offer.