• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help finding a house and roommates in Manch. for Sept. 1st

Started by Porcupine Realtor, July 22, 2007, 10:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JonM

murphy's tap room has it if you drink 1 of every 24 beers on tap, you join the mug club, and get 20oz beers and $1 drafts from opening till 9pm on Saturday.  Only 36 mugs, so you better head up here and start drinking Pat!

Rochelle

Glad to hear you've found a place, Mark, but come on! Why'd you have to move into the boring part of town? No one gets shot up there! ;)

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Jon Maltz on August 12, 2007, 11:37 PM NHFT
murphy's tap room has it if you drink 1 of every 24 beers on tap, you join the mug club, and get 20oz beers and $1 drafts from opening till 9pm on Saturday.  Only 36 mugs, so you better head up here and start drinking Pat!

They have something like six or less left now.

dalebert

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 13, 2007, 09:16 AM NHFT
They have something like six or less left now.

Those are gone. They went away in one night- Saturday. FSPers I know took a couple of them.

Pat K

Yes tis a shame , I have not got to Murphy's yet.

I will get there but will need to rent a room close by
as my total conquest of many a fine brew, will leave
me unfit for travel.

Dave Ridley

Dreepa

Hmm nobody told me that.

Braddogg

Quote from: Dreepa on August 14, 2007, 10:20 PM NHFT
Hmm nobody told me that.

I saw a handful of the Porcs with sheets of paper last Tuesday, and heard that the mug thing was what it was for.  The waitress signs off next to the kind of beer when they serve you.  Too bad they're all out of mugs now, though; it'd be cool to have a "Braddogg" mug.

JonM

Quote from: Dreepa on August 14, 2007, 10:20 PM NHFT
Hmm nobody told me that.
It's on the menus.

Porcupine Realtor

It was nice meeting you, too.  I can't wait to be there and become a true activist in Dada Orwell et al fashion.  I'll need some direction on where and how to be most effective.

Brother Murphy needs to add some more mugs to the program.  He should make it a FSP fund-raiser, something like if you buy a FSP mug, then you get $.50 or $1.00 off refills when you bring your own mug.

BTW, for whomever said I live in the boring part of town -- thanks, I'm very glad to hear that.  I'll probably purchase a multi-family rental property in the "exciting" part of town for the more adventurous new Porc arrivals who are looking for a friendly place to live.  Hopefully within walking distance of the Taproom.  It will be in the image of Alec's Free State Frathouse.