• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tunga

Quote from: MaineShark on June 22, 2010, 09:34 PM NHFT

Nope.  I ran the numbers on that, well back in the 1990's. ...  Someone asked me if it would just cause a lot of damage, or collapse the building.  The numbers said it would collapse the building.
Joe

Joe, a regular guy who always backs up everything he says with bullshit.

Tunga

Maybe Maineshark got killed by the oil slick? :o

Oh. that's right! The gulf oil leak is actually just a figment of Tunga's huge imagination. Just another "theory" right Joe? ::)

Tunga

jaqeboy

We had a joyful coup at the AltExpo this past Saturday up at PorcFest!

We brought in Mark O'Connor of We Are Change Boston for our 4PM segment to talk about the WAC organization and how to form a New Hampshire Chapter. He informed us the night before that the We Are Change New York contingent was denied entry to Canada (where they were headed to oppose the G20/G8 meeting in Toronto). They were heading back to NYC, but Mark got them to divert and come to the AltExpo for a day first.

Luke Rudkowski, Matt Lepacek and Kelley McCarthy for WAC-NY were in the house! Luke showed us some video that'll go into his film due to be released this fall. We may even be able to arrange an opening night premier in New Hampshire. Big doings!

jaqeboy

jaqeboy

NASA Flight Director Confirms 9/11 Aircraft Speed As The "Elephant In The Room"

06/22/2010 - (PilotsFor911Truth.org) Recently Pilots For 9/11 Truth have analyzed the speeds reported for the aircraft utilized on 9/11. Numerous aviation experts have voiced their concerns regarding the extremely excessive speeds reported above Maximum Operating for the 757 and 767, particularly, United and American Airlines 757/767 Captains who have actual flight time in all 4 aircraft reportedly used on 9/11. These experts state the speeds are impossible to achieve near sea level in thick air if the aircraft were a standard 757/767 as reported. Combined with the fact the airplane which was reported to strike the south tower of the World Trade Center was also producing high G Loading while turning and pulling out from a dive, the whole issue becomes incomprehensible to fathom a standard 767 can perform such maneuvers at such intense speeds exceeding Maximum Operating limits of the aircraft. Especially for those who research the topic thoroughly and have expertise in aviation.

Co-Founder of Pilots For 9/11 Truth Rob Balsamo recently interviewed a former NASA Flight Director in charge of flight control systems at the NASA Dryden Flight Research facility who is also speaking out after viewing the latest presentation by Pilots For 9/11 Truth - "9/11: World Trade Center Attack".

Retired NASA Senior Executive Dwain Deets published his concerns on the matter at the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) as follows:
balance of article at the link at the title above^

jaqeboy

REMINDER:
Tonite - First Tuesday of the month - Merrimack Valley 911 Truth screening in Nashua. Go to the MV911t.org site for details.

showing tonight: Invisible Empire
Invisible Empireby Jason Bermas

this is a MUST SEE video if you have ever questioned whether there is a plan for a New World Order!

See you there - please bring a box of tea and snacks.

jaqeboy

There will be a lot of Manhattan activities this year on 9/11 weekend and I'll be arranging a bus tour down to the city, probably starting in Portsmouth, with stops in Manchester, Keene, Boston and Northampton, Mass, with the final route depending on where the interest and bookings are.

We Are Change has a full slate of events and I'd like to arrive there in time for the 4PM action to surround the CFR. Meetup site for announcements.

I hear there will be other events, possibly by NYC CAN, and will post details when I find them.

jaqeboy

The New York City tour and others are all listed on this site for the Alternatives Organizations tour.

We'll make it possible for you to get to all these events the very least expensive way possible and possibly to earn your way by operating an enterprise there! Check it out.

jaqeboy

Merrimack Valley 9/11 Truth will be helping to arrange the bus tour to NYC this year for 9/11 weekend.

MV911T will post details on their site here.

This will be the most economical way to get to NYC, since arrangements are being made for lodging in a hostel. Meals on the bus will be included, but meals on your own in NYC.

There will be lots of local groups arranging activities, like We Are Change, NYC CAN, NY911T, etc. This will be a great weekend to get away, check out the Big Apple and participate in benefit activities for the 9/11 rescue workers - a great networking opportunity, all-in-all.

jaqeboy

I just got the link to this new video:

Sibel Edmonds Documentary - Kill The Messenger

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6063340745569143497&hl=en#

I wonder if someone can get it on DVD for showing at mv911t?

jaqeboy

Sander Hicks has organized another Truth event this year, but this one is before 9/11 weekend - in fact it's this weekend! ...and, he's not only organized the event, but will be playing in the band, and, he's offering some Truth home brew!

The AltOrgs tour has raised enough interest in this event that we'll be going to it - I'll start a separate thread with full details, but here are a couple of links to it:

AltOrgs blog post on our tour to the Catskills Truth Gathering,
AltOrgs Facebook event page on our tour to the CTG,
Sander's event home site for the Catskills Truth Gathering, and
Sander's Facebook page for the gig.

As of right now, we have one open seat in the Alt-Wagon, but will upsize to the Alt-Van if there are more than 1 more that want to go. Just write us at tour@AltOrgs.com, if you're interested.

jaqeboy

Radio Debate: Richard Gage v. Dave Thomas

Part 1/11: Coast to Coast AM - 1 of 11 - 9/11 Debate (Aug 21, 2010) Saturday August 21st, 2010, Richard Gage, AIA from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, and Dave Thomas a Physicist from New Mexicans for Science and Reason, joined Ian Punnett on Coast to Coast AM for the entire program of 4 hours to debate how the World Trade Center buildings collapsed on September 11, 2001.

Physicist Kim Johnson and Chemist Niels Harrit joined the discussion in hour three.

Note: this debate has been broken down into 11 YouTube videos. The video player posted here should play all videos in sequence, from video 1 to 11.

jaqeboy

Great news about 9/11 weekend in New York! There will be a Shire Truth to Power tour there for Fri-Sat-Sun 9/11 weekend. We are bringing 1 or 2 vans and may scale up to Alt-bus, if we overflow the vans.

I'll post details on a separate thread after Live Free or Die weekend and a full tour details sheet will be posted to the Altrgs.com tour site. Bunch of new stuff has gone up there lately, so be sure to check it out.

Tunga