• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Police visit

Started by Kat Kanning, December 03, 2008, 08:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

If he'd just explained why he was there when she asked, things would have been different.  Instead he was being a twit and wouldn't say why he was there.

lastlady

Cops can't help it. No offense but so many of them seem to below average intelligence. Dur... Uhhh???

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: Libertine on December 03, 2008, 06:58 PM NHFT
I asked him "Why?"

A more polite question: "Are you investigating a crime? and if so, how can I help you?"

Merle is one cop who deserves respect and politeness.

Lloyd Danforth

I treat him the same as anyone else

Pat K

Daien

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on December 03, 2008, 07:54 PM NHFT
I asked him "Why?"

A more polite question: "Are you investigating a crime? and if so, how can I help you?"

When I asked him this question, I didn't even know who he was. I don't usually ask random strangers if they're investigating a crime.  ;D

MTPorcupine3

[/quote]
When I asked him this question, I didn't even know who he was. I don't usually ask random strangers if they're investigating a crime.  ;D
[/quote]

So he wasn't in uniform? If not, I can understand.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 03, 2008, 06:10 PM NHFT
Yeah, way to go in our relations with the town.
I don't want any relations with "the town" ... I do with my neighbors.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 03, 2008, 06:31 PM NHFT
As to your relations with the town, I understand your place of residence is referred to as "the compound". That's what folks that don't mind burning your house to the ground call someone's homestead.
I call it the Liberty Lane Estate when talking with the mail folks.

Russell Kanning

I asked him "Why?"
I don't help cops investigate "crimes".

Russell Kanning

Daien

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on December 03, 2008, 08:50 PM NHFT
So he wasn't in uniform? If not, I can understand.

Nope. Not in uniform.

KBCraig

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?articleId=f4fe24f2-2427-4338-b2d1-13127236bb27

Rifleman robs NH country store

Wednesday, Dec. 3, 2008

GRAFTON – A masked man armed with a long rifle last night robbed the Grafton Country Store on Route 4.

Police said the man entered the store carrying a rifle, immediately demanded money from the clerk and tried unsuccessfully to pull the cash register off the counter.

He ran out of the store empty-handed and got into a vehicle believed to be a gray Volvo that headed north on Route 4. Witnesses chased after the car but were unable to catch up to it.

The Volvo was last seen on Cross Road in Canaan. Investigators do not know if more than one person was involved in the robbery.

The robber is described as possibly being in his early 20s, about 6 feet tall, with a slim build and wearing a black sweatshirt and camouflage face mask.

Police are following up on several leads.

Anyone with information is asked to call State Police, Troop F, at 846-3333. Trooper Alex Davis is heading the investigation.

Lloyd Danforth

I hope he wasn't wearing a V mask.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Libertine on December 03, 2008, 08:45 PM NHFT
I asked him "Why?"

But, you let Random Strangers into the house.

I've been resisting pointing that out since I read your post ;D