• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State Project meets Second Life

Started by Jason Rand, August 19, 2006, 11:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Oh, I'd love to, but skype doesn't support me.

Jason Rand

The Lagwolf & Lair Show will be doing its second SkypeCast today, live from the Gimme Liberty Bar.  We are starting at 3 EST, which is an hour earlier than last week.  You can join the SkypeCast any time after 2:45 EST by clicking here.

You don't have to be in Second Life to hear the show, but you do need skype.  This week we will be interviewing longtime Second Life resident Kami Harbinger, who runs a shop in Second Life where he sells some of his very cool creations.

If you are curious about SkypeCasts, go to the skypecast page where you can see all the SkypeCasts going on at any time; you can search for upcoming skypecasts as well, by name or topic.  You can try going into any ongoing skypecast to make sure it will work for you.  If you have trouble, make sure you have the most recent version of skype.

Jason Rand

The Lagwolf & Lair Show will be broadcast live from the Gimme Liberty Bar in Second Life, at the regular time, Sunday 3-4:30 ET. Tune in to the SkypeCast from the link on our website, gimmeliberty.com.

Hosted by Andrew Ian Dodge and Laurence Simon, the talk show covers issues of freedom worldwide and in virtual worlds like Second Life.

This week we will be joined by Kami Harbinger, Brian of London, and Lance Dunston.  As usual, I will be producing the show, and inflict my views on listeners only if things get really desperate. :)

Jason Rand

Another Lagwolf & Lair Show will take place this Sunday at the usual time, 3 - 4:30 ET.  Follow the link to the SkypeCast from our website: gimmeliberty.com.

cathleeninnh

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16355252/

Property rights in second Life should be a project for the FSP there.

Cathleen

Jason Rand

The Lagwolf & Lair Show is back on its regular Sunday schedule from 3 -4:30 ET.  Our special guest this week is Matt Fitzgibbons who will talk about his new album, Patriot 2.  Click here to enter the SkypeCast for this week's show, or follow the link from gimmeliberty.com.   

Crocuta

When is the Gimme Liberty Bar usually occupied?  I signed up with SL a couple days ago just to finally check it out, and I've been checking in at the bar, but there's never anyone there.  Well, there was one guy there today, but it was his first time on SL.  We had a nice chat about private property rights.

shyfrog

7 - 10 pm Eastern for Free Talk Live ... usually

slave

the word i got was the free talk live radio show edited (deleted)part of  ed browns interview about the upper masonry, the illuminatti , bohemian grove, not the porch masons (the ones we can see) .
free state project...  tied into free talk live radio ;at least from a public perspective.
what a nightmare . someone wakes up and runs into your leadership.
                fake leadership...followers with silence.. edit ....silence....edit ....edit.

commieczar

Quote from: slave on July 05, 2007, 07:59 PM NHFT
the word i got was the free talk live radio show edited (deleted)part of  ed browns interview about the upper masonry, the illuminatti , bohemian grove, not the porch masons (the ones we can see) .
free state project...  tied into free talk live radio ;at least from a public perspective.
what a nightmare . someone wakes up and runs into your leadership.
                fake leadership...followers with silence.. edit ....silence....edit ....edit.

Da! this is word I get too comrade. Down with imperialist bohemians!
Moose and squirrel, they talk to much about unimportant things and distract masses with their libertarian Bolshevik.
Secret handshakes, signs, winks, nods, and slaps on tight asses...mmm...these things make CC happy Muscovite.
We discuss proper lighting of bricks and mortar over heavy vodka, da!
Join us in Free Lunch Project! http://www.freelunchproject.com
We need more voice like you to turn bulblights on inside heads. Das Vidania

shyfrog

Quote from: commieczar on July 05, 2007, 08:30 PM NHFT
Moose and squirrel, they talk to much about unimportant things and distract masses with their libertarian Bolshevik.

Ok...so I gotta know...which one is Rocky and which one is Bullwinkle?
I'm thinking Ian is definitely Bullwinkle and Mark is Rocky.

Yup *nods*  ;D